• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet Rudy sz 33 - Olive Canvas BNWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

xr4ti

Reaction score
These are brand new Epaulet Rudy Trousers in the Olive Canvas color. I pre-ordered these (as you have to do with all Rudy Trousers now) and when I received them realized I already had 2 other pairs that were similar in color. So if anyone is interested let me know. These are brand new with tags and an unfinished hem. I payed $165 for them and am selling them for the same price (I will eat the shipping)

$165 shipped in the US. Outside the US hit me up for shipping charges.

Please pay through Paypal as a gift or add 4% to the total.

Here is a link to the Epaulet website that shows the color (this is the Walt fit so do not use this for sizing just color!)

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1402/'Slim-Walt-Trouser-Olive/Detail

Here is a link to the Epaulet website for a pair of Rudy Trousers (Use this for sizing and not for color).

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1472/Rudy-Special-Order-Regiment/Detail

Thanks,

Otto

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%