1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet 'Rudy' gray Seersucker trousers Size 32.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Sartyroialist, Jan 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartyroialist

Sartyroialist Active Member

These pants were my first try with Epaulets, and the quality is outstanding - but the fit on this style is just not right for me.

I recently picked these up from a kind seller on Grailed, who told me these were the 'Rudy' fit - but I can't find any tags in the pants that say this explicitly. Otherwise, these pants are practically new with no issues, so my asking price is only to get back what I paid.

I've hand measured the sizes below. As with all clothes, please carefully consider the measurements to be sure they're a good fit for you.

Marked size: 32

Waist 17"
    Hips 21"
    Front Rise 10.5"
    Back Rise 16.5"
    Thigh 12.5"
    Knee 9"
    Leg opening 8.5"
    Inseam 33.5"
    Outseam 43.5"

There is ~ 2" of material in the cuff to let out.

Lastly, please scrutinize the pictures. Although these pants are very clean (from a pet and smoke free home), please email any questions you might have regarding condition - before you buy - since I am selling them as is.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.