1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet Rudy 35 (fits like 34) Natural Linen/Cotton - New - Price Drop

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Duke Silver, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

Brand new - just received this week, but a little tight in the seat for me (please note I have the highest ass to waist ratio of any white man on earth) and I think the fabric is light enough that any letting out would likely show on the rear seam. They're tagged a 35, but are probably a little closer to 34 because of the material - completely my fault for not sizing up as I did w/ the pure linens), which really sucks because these are an absolutely beautiful summer pant. From a distance, they read as off-white/cream, but when you get closer, there's little flecks of light grey that really make them stand out. Unfinished hem.

These were $225 new w/ a 4-6 week turnaround time. I'll let them for for $195 shipped.

Price dropped to $175.

$157 now.

$140

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016

2. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

Surprised these are still around given how quickly any of the other Rudy's I've sold have gone. Surely someone out there would have use for these in August and September.

Knocking another 10% off - $157.

3. el es dee

el es dee Senior member

I would but apparently nothing fits me :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.