1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Rivet Chinos (Khaki/Navy) - 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by chrispy650, Jun 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

I have a few pairs of Epaulet Rivet Chinos that no longer fit me. I have taken in the waist on a couple pairs (seat as well). If you're familiar with Epaulet they make altering their pants a breeze. These are the original rivet chino fit. See link below for measurements for sz 32.

There are 3 pairs - Starting from left to right: Galey & Lord Pale Khaki, Galey & Lord Navy, Khaki 8 oz. Canvas. Waist was measured with the waist band aligned. The navy has a slight defect at the waist band (probably covered up with a belt). See additional photo. Shipping included.

G&L Navy ($30):
    16.25" Waist
    30.75" Inseam

G&L Pale Khaki ($40):
    16" Waist
    30.75" Inseam

Khaki 8oz ($40):
    15.75" Waist
    31" Inseam

2. McQ7

McQ7 Well-Known Member

PM'd on the navy pair.