1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet Rivet Chino - 36 (fits like 35) - G&L Khaki Twill

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by unclesam099, Mar 27, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unclesam099

unclesam099 Senior Member

Epaulet Rivet Chino, Galey & Lord Khaki Twill, size 36. I purchased these last year at this time. Worn once, washed once (cold, hung to dry), then they sat for a bit until I let out the seat about 1/2" to give a little more room. I haven't worn them after letting out the seat.

I feel that they fit a lot slimmer than my other pairs of Rivets - more like a 35! Please be aware!

You can let them out a little bit in the waist, but I think that the top block fits a bit slimmer. I am solidly a 36 Rivet and 36 Walt and have NUMEROUS pairs of these, so like I said, I think it's an anomaly of this pair.

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/rivet-chino-galey-lord-twill-pale-khaki

MSRP is $150, asking $125 $95 plus shipping (OBO)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.