• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet & Overt Skincare Fit Contest August 2020

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
contest key image.jpg

Hope that everyone is healthy out there! Since we could all use a reason to get dressed up, we're thrilled to announce a new Epaulet fit contest. Our friends at Overt Skincare are going to both judge the contest and furnish the prizes. We're giving away over $400 of merchandise to the winners!!

Here's how it works:

1) The contest will run from today (7/28) through Tuesday, August 4th

2) Post your photos right here in this thread. You can post a maximum of one picture per day

3) All photos must feature at least one piece of Epaulet-branded clothing or footwear

4) All photos should be fairly recent. It's okay if the Epaulet items were purchased a while ago, but the spirit of the contest is to show how we're dressing in these crazy COVID times. So it's okay to pose this week in trousers from 2013, but not to post a photo from 2013.

5) Rory from Overt will select the winners on Wednesday August 5th. The prizes are as follows below. First and Second place will be chosen on the merits of the fits and photo skills. He'll also choose a winner via a random drawing. So that way, every SF member that enters has a chance of winning!

FIRST PLACE: A full set of five Overt skincare serums (worth $225)

SECOND PLACE: A duo of two Overt skincare serums (worth $95)

RANDOM WINNER: A duo of two Overt skincare serums (worth $95)

Can't wait to see what you guys submit. Maximize your chances by posting a photo every day!

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1432127

Hope that everyone is healthy out there! Since we could all use a reason to get dressed up, we're thrilled to announce a new Epaulet fit contest. Our friends at Overt Skincare are going to both judge the contest and furnish the prizes. We're giving away over $400 of merchandise to the winners!!

Here's how it works:

1) The contest will run from today (7/28) through Tuesday, August 4th

2) Post your photos right here in this thread. You can post a maximum of one picture per day

3) All photos must feature at least one piece of Epaulet-branded clothing or footwear

4) All photos should be fairly recent. It's okay if the Epaulet items were purchased a while ago, but the spirit of the contest is to show how we're dressing in these crazy COVID times. So it's okay to pose this week in trousers from 2013, but not to post a photo from 2013.

5) Rory from Overt will select the winners on Wednesday August 5th. The prizes are as follows below. First and Second place will be chosen on the merits of the fits and photo skills. He'll also choose a winner via a random drawing. So that way, every SF member that enters has a chance of winning!

FIRST PLACE: A full set of five Overt skincare serums (worth $225)

SECOND PLACE: A duo of two Overt skincare serums (worth $95)

RANDOM WINNER: A duo of two Overt skincare serums (worth $95)

Can't wait to see what you guys submit. Maximize your chances by posting a photo every day!

We are looking forward to seeing all of your fits! I can't wait to see what you guys bring to the table and I am thrilled to see some crazy covid fits!

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hate taking fit pics in general, but my wife snapped this candid of me. I like the outfit I put together even if the composition could use some work. Pants are Epaulet linen (I believe the colour was Tropical Punch), shirt is Isaia, dog is a gremlin.

View attachment 1432174

I want to see the fit, but I can hardly look past the dog ;)

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of my EP stuff is biz casual, but getting a lot of use out of this cone kamigata while wfh.

EP Henley
EP Kamigata
EP Museum Calf Sneakers
20200729_145311.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads