1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Original Rivet Chinos size 32 x 3 pairs hemmed

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MacktasticGDogg, Nov 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

*SOLD* I have three pairs of original Epaulet Rivet Chinos for sale. These are the original type with the metal button fly and have been out of production for several years now. These were probably a little undersized for me when I bought them and have been wore very sparingly as a result. They haven't fit me for the last two years or so, and have been sitting in storage, so I've decided to sell them. Details on each pair below.

1. Rivet Chino clay canvas (8 oz), tagged size 32 - $50 shipped
    Actual measurements:
    Waist: 32"
    Thigh: 11"
    Inseam: 31.5"
    Leg Opening: 7.5"

2. Rivet Chino gun metal canvas (8 oz), tagged size 32 - $50 shipped
    Actual measurements:
    Waist: 32"
    Inseam: 30.5"

3. Rivet Chino heavy weight stone (12 oz), tagged size 32 - $50 shipped
    Actual measurements:
    Waist: 31" (this one appears to have shrank a bit more in the waist than the other 2 pairs)
    Inseam: 31.5"

I will sell all three pairs together for $135 shipped.
    Please see attached pictures for condition. These are pretty much like-new and had been cold washed and hang dried exclusively.

I accept Paypal only. If you are located outside of the CONUS, please contact me regarding actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.