1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet New York - ~12oz Rivet Chino in Olive

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by makairamazara, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makairamazara

makairamazara New Member

These are a lightly worn pair of my favorite pants, only being sold to you secondary to some recent weight fluctuation not compatible with such slimming trousers. They have some wrinkling on the back of the knee from wear, but that can easily be ironed out.

These gorgeous chinos have not been altered and I am more than willing to wash them on cold, hang dry and iron them on purchase.

Dimensions:

31.5" waist
    10.5" full rise
    35.5" inseam
    12" thigh
    8.25" knee
    7.5" leg opening

I believe I originally paid ~$180 for them. In any case, I'm selling them for $75. I'll accept payment via Amazon Payments.

(Second and fourth are most accurate representations of the actual color)

2. cobashk

cobashk Well-Known Member

What is the tagged size on these?

3. B^2

B^2 Senior member

don't suppose these are still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.