1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet New England (deadstock) Black Denim Shirt, XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by applky, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applky

applky Senior member

Just in time for fall, folks: black denim! This is a black denim shirt from Epaulet, by the New England Shirt Company in Fall River, MA. It's a beautiful, soft black denim that I've only washed (hang dry) and worn once before I discovered it was too small. This denim was only available in store -- a tiny run of some deadstock vintage with a black warp and white weft. It's a great medium weight, perfect for the season. These shirts were given a wash at the factory, and they all shrank nearly exactly one size. So though it's tagged a small, it fits like an XS. All shrinkage, though, has gone out of it. I'm selling it because it's just a bit too small for me. Hopefully it will not be too small for you! Measurements below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chest: 19"
    Shoulder: 16.25"
    Back length (from base of collar): 29"
    Sleeves from shoulder: 24.5"

Retailed for $110. Yours for $40 shipped SOLD.

All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S, tracking and insurance included. International shipping at reduced cost. All payments in USD via Paypal. First to pay gets the items, and all sales final as with all SF B&S transactions. And as always, feel free to PM with questions

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. applky

applky Senior member

Sold. Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.