1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet Natural Horsehide Sport Trainer 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Dec 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Just purchased from another user, and it turns out these run even larger than the 1/2 size that the website states. I would like to get in on the current pre-order to get a smaller size, so would love to sell these asap. These will wear in beautifully - click here to go to the Epaulet site for comparison photos and more info

Brand new in box, unworn except to try on for 1 minute. They fit very well in width, but length is a little long. For reference I wear a 9.5 in Adidas and Vans, an 8.5 in Redwings. and a 9D in dress shoes, Alden, AE, etc. If you wear a 9.5 dress shoe then these should work.

Retail new for $255 plus a 4 month wait.

Shipping incl - make an offer and skip the wait.

on my grailed as well - must sell! Make an offer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015

2. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Taking these down to $200 OBO! Really trying to get another pair in my size and pre-order for the next run is already closed. I'd settle for one of the other colors at this point.

Make me an offer, trades accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.