1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Natural Horsehide Sport Trainer 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Dec 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Just purchased from another user, and it turns out these run even larger than the 1/2 size that the website states. I would like to get in on the current pre-order to get a smaller size, so would love to sell these asap. These will wear in beautifully - click here to go to the Epaulet site for comparison photos and more info

Brand new in box, unworn except to try on for 1 minute. They fit very well in width, but length is a little long. For reference I wear a 9.5 in Adidas and Vans, an 8.5 in Redwings. and a 9D in dress shoes, Alden, AE, etc. If you wear a 9.5 dress shoe then these should work.

Retail new for $255 plus a 4 month wait.

Shipping incl - make an offer and skip the wait.

on my grailed as well - must sell! Make an offer!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Taking these down to $200 OBO! Really trying to get another pair in my size and pre-order for the next run is already closed. I'd settle for one of the other colors at this point.

Make me an offer, trades accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.