• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet Flannel Shirts XS "just in time for fall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Here are a couple of flannel shirts from Epaulet that I just don't wear often enough anymore.

Measurements:
SIZE CHEST
Sleeves from Back Sleeves from Shoulder Collar Shoulder Length
XSMALL
18" 34.5" 25" 15" 17" 29"

Each was originally $130. Always cold washed and hung dry.

The charcoal grey flannel is incredibly soft but not too thick, and has a very subtle blue-ish tone that doesn't really show in the pictures (or from more than a few feet away). No flaws. $50

The plaid flannel is from awhile back, I want to say 2010, and is a nice soft thick flannel. This one has some light spots on the back, the unfortunate result of having to use the shared washers in my building, I suppose. They are depicted in the photo of the back of the shirt. The shirt should still be fine in a casual setting or as a layering piece, but because of this flaw, I am asking only $30. SOLD

Buy both shirts for $65 shipped (continental US only).

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 115 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%