1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Flannel Cargos, size 30 Rudy fit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jdvs, Apr 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdvs

jdvs Member

I'm selling a pair of size 30 Epaulet cargo flannel pants. I got these a few months ago and wore them many times, maybe 10, but I've realized that I just can't pull off those whole dress cargo pants thing. They've been hemmed to a flat-bottomed 29.5, but otherwise haven't been tailored, and there's about 2" of material to let out. See better photos and measurements here:
    http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1119/Tapered-Rudy-Cargo-Trouser/Detail

$90 shipped CONUS

I'll do international shipping if you'll pay the difference vs USPS priority. All prices are inclusive of Paypal fees, so you're covered by Paypal protection (I realize this is especially relevant since this is my first time selling; I've been lurking SF for a while, but don't post).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.