• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet Custom Shirts by Individualized

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Are you able to adjust your shirts for forward shoulders? I always get folds that run from the armpit toward the neckline even on made-to-measure shirts I've tried.

Hi @lexxdeleon can you PM me or post photos of the shirt on in the thread of how these folds look? Might be good for any other customers having this issue.

Last edited:

lexxdeleon

Reaction score
Hi @lexxdeleon can you PM me or post photos of the shirt on in the thread of how these folds look? Might be good for any other customers having this issue.

Not the greatest photo and I get this on both sides. I also have very sloped shoulders which doesn't help.

Image from iOS (12).jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Not the greatest photo and I get this on both sides. I also have very sloped shoulders which doesn't help.

View attachment 1630285

Just discussed this with Eva and I think we have a more sloped shoulder shape.

Can you actually send us a full shirt fit photo when you get the chance, it’s hard to see what’s going on so close. Thank you!

lexxdeleon

Reaction score
Just discussed this with Eva and I think we have a more sloped shoulder shape.

Can you actually send us a full shirt fit photo when you get the chance, it’s hard to see what’s going on so close. Thank you!

Here's one, probably should have worn another shirt though since I've put on 10-15lbs since this shirt was measured/made and it wasn't exactly freshly pressed. But the main issue is the fold lines running from the armpit towards the collar/neck.

For this maker the shoulders were lowered a little too much which is what's causing the the roll you see that starts around the collar and goes around back. My forward shoulders also exacerbated that issue.

Image from iOS (13).jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Here's one, probably should have worn another shirt though since I've put on 10-15lbs since this shirt was measured/made and it wasn't exactly freshly pressed. But the main issue is the fold lines running from the armpit towards the collar/neck.

For this maker the shoulders were lowered a little too much which is what's causing the the roll you see that starts around the collar and goes around back. My forward shoulders also exacerbated that issue.

View attachment 1631737

thanks! We’ll discuss with Individualized and see what would be best for your fit needs.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

L.I.T.

Reaction score
3 Custom Shirts for $399.. Our Most Popular Deal Returns

For three days, you can order three shirts for $399. For this round, we have a collection of nine clearance markdown styles. There's textured bizcaz solids, versatile sportshirt checks, two radiant floral flannels, and two handsome graphic houndstooths. These styles are on clearance, and once the promo is over, they're gone for good. Inventory is limited, so try to order early to make sure that you get all of the fabrics that you want.

Whichever fabrics you choose, we definitely encourage you to get at least one piece of the "Woolprince Cotton-Cashmere." The former retail on that was $275 all by itself, so it's a truly incredible deal with this promotion!

Order Link Below
3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $399 FALL LUXE & BIZ CAZ PROMO

61035234bf91155692670e30.jpg
61035242bf91155692670e33.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Custom Shirting Make-Up Gallery

Hey guys! Over the next few weeks, you're going to see a huge overhaul of our custom clothing presentations. It's been far too long since our site was last updated, and we finally have a good rhythm of shooting images and creating content.

This is a very raw draft of our shirting gallery, but it's going to look kind of like this

As new shirts or samples come in, they'll be photographed and posted... complete with direct links in each item and some easy contact buttons at the top to email or chat with us specifically about custom shirts. You'll be able to scroll down this page to see all of the available fabrics that have fully made up sample images. Each shirt will have the fabric, collar, and button details noted. We'll have a separate microsite with video measurement guides and a submission form. So first-timers can see exactly how to measure a shirt that they have, and then shoot over the measurements and photographs to us for a quick fit evaluation.

Anyway, I'm going to try and populate this page over the weekend and check in for any feedback that you have. We'll never have an interface as slick as our competitors, but we're putting out some of the best custom pieces on earth, with one of the largest and most dynamic fabric assortments. I'm really going to work to get our presentation streamlined.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of shirts, we just received three ABSOLUTE bangers for one of our favorite customers. These are no longer online, but I believe they do have some stock remaining for an extra unit or two. Shoot a message to Ming at custom[at]epauletbrand.com if you'd like to commission one. That Spectrum Madras stripe is just freaking incredible!

Pricing is $225 for Madras Stripe & Woolprince, and $195 for Iron Forged Madras...

Spectrum Madras Stripe.jpg

Woolprince Cotton-Cash.jpg

Iron Forged Madras.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
6131755b4c41ae64648ddc23.jpg

Okay guys, this is it! Order by tonight to get 15% off all custom shirts and get delivery in October.

Things are slower than usual at the factory, so after this round, we're looking at delivery closer to Thanksgiving. This is the crucial time to get some new flannels, oxfords, dress shirts, ginghams, stripes. and chambrays to brighten up your Fall season.

1) All custom shirts are 15% off with code custom15.

2) Orders placed now will deliver mid to end October.

3) Buy 5 shirts and we'll refund the lowest price shirt in the batch. So you pay for four, but get five!

4) We've brought back our exclusive Portugese Flannel category... complete with old favorites and some new options.

5) We have a brand new microsite for our custom collection... complete with a linked gallery of made-up shirts

ORDER LINK BELOW
View the Entire Assortment of Custom Shirts

613a7f50cbd80f001f884a1f
\

And if you're unsure of your size, but you want to take advantage of the promo... we got you! Just choose "Create a Fully Custom Profile" when you order. We'll reach out early next week for a personal sizing consultation. It's an easy, quick, and accurate process!

613179e84c41ae64648ddc86

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have a new collar, and it needs a name!!!

For the past two years, our custom shirts have skewed towards the more casual side - for obvious pandemic reasons. We have a brand new collar to offer a casual, but still really elegant vibe. It has no top button, and the second button is meant to be open. The points are wide and long (3.5"), so they sit nicely under a jacket. It's kind of like "Talented Mr. Ripley" and "Three The Hard Way" had a child. I think it's freaking rad, and a really fresh way to do spring fabrics likes linens, poplins, and prints.

I've got four names that we're considering:

1) Greenleaf (as in Dickie Greenleaf)
2) Mack (as in the M-Fing Mack)
3) Curtis (as in Curtis Mayfield or Curtis Jackson. Just not Curtis Sliwa, please)
4) Barry (as in Barry Gibb)

Which one is your favorite? I'm also open to other suggestions!

Mack Collar 2.jpg
Mack Collar.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Three beautiful new custom shirts just arrived and I shot some quick photos...

First is one of our new Albini 4-season prints. These are all available to order through our site...

Sakura Festival Blossoms.jpg

Next is the raddest printed flannel that we've ever offered! This is discontinued, but there's still enough cloth to do another few pieces. Drop me a DM or email to [email protected] if you'd like to get one. Price is $250...

Modfather Printed Paisley.jpg

Last is another promotional fabric that we marked down to $185. Very old school with this duotone houndstooth pattern. DM or email if you'd like one!

Sand and Navy Houndstooth.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
New Spring 2022 Dress & Casual Custom Shirts

Order by Thursday to Save 15% & Get Horn or MOP buttons at no charge

AND check out our brand new "Ming" collar on offer!

Let's get this season started off right! We have a brand new collection of 15 incredible Spring/Summer dress shirt fabrics online. Plus there's a killer lineup of casual pieces (including linen, madras, and seersucker), gorgeous Albini prints, and our classic British oxfords. With delivery in mid-April, This is the perfect time to stock up for the season!

Not to mention.... we have the incredible new "Ming" collar available as a point or a buttondown.

oD-0b83iCUgGHCLRsWGC4739jj7-edIhgwnd616OIP7AmluRgsETldksQc9AJqe1nq2UbQfoTpIIY7A1C-Xw9HvWMT5VMIqgjEN2r1X7MXj11jxR4Vfy0w0MdbP_HKWh_g=s0-d-e1-ft

Use the code below to save 15%. Order by Thursday to get a free Mother of Pearl or Horn button upgrade. And if you buy five shirts at once, we'll refund the cost of your lowest price shirt. All of these deals can be stacked, so the time to order is now!

spring15

Order Link Below
SPRING/SUMMER SHIRTS
nI5xp5sjYk_OVAbYEB2A-91aRNaThrg7-98z-77iiCTF_SL8fxw6EsES83Go6z0qjQja8A6C_0pBYpJACHZI_cZR1SHHtRao3pCXz4xosjpcEvcgLERwdKJ6qSpkxMujmA=s0-d-e1-ft

vl7jZv8quWEa6Jc9F7K5uaf5qZxxWt0a1Sm1n4G9MM98ac_7FPm1aDAlLo3rbZnkPsLxmUxOO8NCdCGa2GPN0mmHVAuqtPsK6KGsM3Et0begWHaHr_ZsRjZ3P5jrb4Xrmg=s0-d-e1-ft

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Last Call for 15% off CUSTOM SHIRTING SYNTHWAVE SUMMER PROMO

Hi guys! Here's a video of some of our bestsellers so far. It's the last call for 15% off this shirting promo with code synth15 at checkout so don't miss out. You can email me at [email protected] for any sizing questions.

Order Link Below
CUSTOM SHIRTING SYNTHWAVE SUMMER PROMO

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads