1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet Cotton/Linen Rivet Chino's 37 (fits like a 35/36)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Duke Silver, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

Another item that is sadly too tight on me now. I believe these were from the first round of RC Factory Finds. Fabric is a cotton/linen blend (can't remember the percentages of each) in a stone shade (can't remember what it was called) that I would describe as being a bit lighter than what you'd expect from a natural linen trouser, but definitely has enough contrast to wear w/ a white shirt (what I usually paired them with).

The waist on these is marked as a 37, but I had them taken in so it's 17.5" across when the pants are laid flat. For reference, these fit me well when a 35 Rudy was comfortable on me. This is the older model w/ the curtained waistband so there is the ability to let them out or take them in. 31" inseam w/ about 2" at the hem that could be let out.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.