• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet Chinos and Shirt, APC Denim, and J Crew / BR for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dra

Reaction score
Doing a little spring cleaning. Some of this stuff hasn't been worn in over a year. I've done my best to describe everything in detail, but do message me if you have specific questions.

I'm happy to cut a deal if you want more than one item, just message me so we can work out the particulars.

1. APC New Standard, size 29. Haven't worn these in over a year as they have been too small for me for quite a while. Been sitting in the back of the closet ever since. Been washed twice. They have not been hemmed - I just rolled the cuffs (pls notice the crease marks in the last two photos, first is front and second is back). Some moderate fading throughout, but no extreme wear. Lots of life left. $75 50 shipped.
w: 15.5"
i: 33" (not hemmed, must have shrunk a bit in the wash)
h: 7.5"
thigh: 10.5-10.75"

2. APC New Cure, size 30. Same as above, haven't been worn in over a year. These have seen some wear. There are a few spots on the back of one of the legs where the denim has puckered a little bit (pls see the pic). Not sure how that happened. Never really bothered me, but just want to be upfront with the condition. These are priced accordingly at $60 50 shipped.
w: 16"
i: 34"
h: 7.25"
t: 10.5"

3. APC New Standard, size 30. These are virtually brand new, some very light fading. Would really only be interested in trading these for a 31 right now, as these are just a tad too slim on me. If you want to buy outright, let's say Off the market.
w: 16.5"
i: 34"
h: 7.5"
t: 11"

4. Epaulet Japanese Khaki Rivet Chinos, size 32. Love these, but I really dig the Walt fit more. Given that, I'm starting to slowly phase out a lot of my rivets in exchange for Walts. I bought these new, have worn them < 10 times, always cold washed and hang dried. $125 100 shipped.

5. Epaulet x Staple Olive Rivet Chinos, size 33. Never even wore these - purchased them from another member before I remembered that I live in Texas and they are totally impractical (Epaulet will do that to you). Awesome awesome fabric, cool details. Could really probably only wear them 3 months a year here, though. $SOLD shipped.

6. Epaulet x Ashland OCBD, size small. Wore this < 5 times, awesome construction and quality. Cold washed and hang dried. Just a bit too slim for me. $100 shipped.

7. J Crew Marled Fleece, size medium. Never worn, still has the tags. $35 shipped.

8. Random assortment of J Crew / BR button downs, all size small. I just want these out of my closet. $15 shipped for any one, add $10 for each additional if you want more than one.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

dra

Reaction score
Significant price drops on the remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads