- May 26, 2011
- Reaction score
WALT & RIVET CUTS + DENIM
I have several pairs of Epaulets that I'm parting with. I'm reasonably sure of the cuts on these -- they were mostly bought here on B&S, so I'm relying on you folks.
Tartan Plaid wool Rivet cut (might be Driggs -- they're slim anyway): $125
Beige Mole skin cotton Walts (EUC): $95
PRL/Italy (Corneliani) faux tweed windowpane, slim cut, cashmere blend. EUC. $85
Olive twill cotton chino, Walt cut (short - note inseam - could be lengthened, but may be able to see hem line): $40
I also have a pair of mid-gray salt & pepper donegal Driggs (or Rivet -- slim cut) that I could be convinced to part with in basically the same measurements (34 waist) for around $150, if anyone is interested.
And a ridiculous amount of other stuff listed across my ebay accounts:
Ebay stores: http://stores.ebay.com/M-McLs-Repeat-Business http://stores.ebay.com/EliteRepeat-for-Men-by-GregBigMac
- Final sale; no return/refund; as is.
- First to pay wins; no holds
- Price includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
- Reasonable offers will be considered, particularly for multiple items.
- Price includes all paypal fees and CONUS shipping.