1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Enzo Custom Clothiers Philadelphia?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by themikeford, Feb 2, 2012.

How would you rate your overall experience with Enzo Custom Clothiers?

1. Extremely satisfied

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Mostly satisfied

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Good enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dissatisfied

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. No personal experience, but I am interested

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. themikeford

themikeford New Member

Has anyone had any experiences with Enzo Custom Clothiers in either New York or Philadelphia? Their prices seem to be extremely reasonable, especially with the 25% discount they offer Temple University students, employees, and alumni. I'm about to do a little more research (and potentially schedule a fitting), but I figured styleforum would be a pretty good place to get input.

Thanks a lot,
    themikeford

2. elbastardocalvo

elbastardocalvo Senior member

I'm curious to know this as well, as I've seen their advertisements recently.

3. Bonggoy

Bonggoy Senior member

It's an MTM operation. Shirts and Suits are manufactured in China.

I ordered a white dress shirt with french cuffs about 5 weeks ago. I went in for a fitting yesterday. There were a few problems with the shirt. Chest, waist, and sleeves were a good 2" roomier. Shoulder was also wider by about 1/4".

The guy who measured me, Rafi, said the factory probably adjusted the measurements because of the size of my chest (41"). For reference, a brooks brothers 15.5/32 extra slim fit fits me well.

Anyway, Rafi decided that it will be too much of an alteration so he will have the shirt remade.

I would also like to add that a very tall and slim guy was just finishing his suit and shirt fitting. He seems to be very happy with his purchase. I got the impression that his suit and shirt went through some adjustment locally.

They have Loro Piana, VBC and Zegna fabrics in addition to their standard line.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  4. silvercitynyc

silvercitynyc Senior member

Bump - any update / anyone in NYC tried these guys yet?

5. silvercitynyc

silvercitynyc Senior member