• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peanutbutterjellychoo

Reaction score
Those boots make @ThunderMarch a target! Heck, he is at risk from even his own platoon mates. ;)
Having said that, i did drop by Seamless Bespoke to pick up a pair of pants today and inquired on the boot. Apparently there is great interest in this special make up and there has been a number of orders placed this past week already from customers around the globe.

peanutbutterjellychoo

Reaction score
These two EBs are also on sale at Seamless. Both fit amazing and I am torn which to go for. Price is very tempting too. Thoughts guys?

Attachments

• E1F32933-34BE-4324-B013-559AFECF11DA.jpeg
    E1F32933-34BE-4324-B013-559AFECF11DA.jpeg
    486.6 KB · Views: 169
  • C0ED417E-EE51-4DA1-AB77-27A9539F5174.jpeg
    C0ED417E-EE51-4DA1-AB77-27A9539F5174.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 163

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those boots make @ThunderMarch a target! Heck, he is at risk from even his own platoon mates. ;)
Having said that, i did drop by Seamless Bespoke to pick up a pair of pants today and inquired on the boot. Apparently there is great interest in this special make up and there has been a number of orders placed this past week already from customers around the globe.

I told TM these boots would have broad appeal.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope you are not a financial advisor by profession. ?

I'm in sales.... jk. :)

Both are lovely, I think it depends what fills more of a hole in your shoe rotation. Purely preference, but I like the derbies more.

spencert

Reaction score
These two EBs are also on sale at Seamless. Both fit amazing and I am torn which to go for. Price is very tempting too. Thoughts guys?
I have the same loafers. Like them a lot. I would also take both since they are on sales. Going forward no more EB RTW from Seamless Bespoke as they will only do MTO and GMTO. Grab it while you can. :D

jayvee

Reaction score
Some of my posts were deleted by admin as apparently they broke the forum rules by being involved with a non affiliate Enzo retailer (who will remain nameless). I think this is a bit of a heavy handed response given that I did not mention the retailer and I have no control over who responds or quotes my posts.

It’s also a shame as the posts contained useful info on types of leather and soles for other EB enthusiasts.

greenhouse

Reaction score
Fyi I purchased one of the bonafes from the seamless bespoke sale, and they gave me a quite poor condition floor sample. I completely stripped it with renomat and put on a fresh layer of polish. This gave it life, but the numerous creases on one shoe are going to remain always. Still a nice looking shoe, but I won't lie that I was disappointed. I'll stick with vendors that indicate their floor samples as such.

gmehra

Reaction score
Fyi I purchased one of the bonafes from the seamless bespoke sale, and they gave me a quite poor condition floor sample. I completely stripped it with renomat and put on a fresh layer of polish. This gave it life, but the numerous creases on one shoe are going to remain always. Still a nice looking shoe, but I won't lie that I was disappointed. I'll stick with vendors that indicate their floor samples as such.
but won't they get creased after you wear them anyways?

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but won't they get creased after you wear them anyways?

Yes.. but a floor sample should be labeled as such or include a warning with all sale items like Steve Yoo does saying shoes could have been tried on. Retailers like linnegatan will send you pictures of sale shoes before shipping them to make you aware of the condition. With multiple buying options and retailers, it is one way to make customers loyal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads