• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevenmee

Reaction score
A pitch here, Enzo Bonafe has reopened their factories and getting back to normal. If you can, please share your Enzos on instagram with the following tags #clubbonafe #everydayenzobonafe #everydayenzo #enzobonafeshoes #bonafans the next time you reach for them!

Some background - had a few days to kill in Italy and ended up visited the Enzo Bonafe factory. Massimo and his family treated us like family - giving us a personal tour of their factory, showed us all the crazy sample pairs they made and even provided an itinerary of places/restaurants to visit in Bologna. Naturally, when COVID hit and we found out Italy was extremely hard hit - I reached out to see if how the Enzo family was and what we could to do to help (send supplies, donate or even place orders to help with cash flow). The entire time, Massimo's only request was that my family stay healthy and when the factory opened up, post some pictures on social media to remind folks about Enzo Bonafe. Now that they are, hoping that we all can help them get back to normal and drum up some excitement.

Further selfish ask, there's a couple of GMTOs going on over on the Enzo GMTO thread (https://www.styleforum.net/threads/enzo-bonafÉ-mto-and-gmto-central.504550/page-88#post-10217114) that so if you're interested, please visit that thread:
1.) Color 4 Balways (shell uppers, hatch grain shaft) on the 74945
2.) Shark (black) Shell (dark cognac) Jumpers on the 363 MOD
3.) Mahogany Jumpers (shell uppers, hatch grain shaft) on the 363 MOD

TL;DR:
Post pictures of Enzo Bonafes on IG with #clubbonafe #everydayenzobonafe #everydayenzo #enzobonafeshoes #bonafans to help our friends get back to normal!

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A pitch here, Enzo Bonafe has reopened their factories and getting back to normal. If you can, please share your Enzos on instagram with the following tags #clubbonafe #everydayenzobonafe #everydayenzo #enzobonafeshoes #bonafans the next time you reach for them!

Some background - had a few days to kill in Italy and ended up visited the Enzo Bonafe factory. Massimo and his family treated us like family - giving us a personal tour of their factory, showed us all the crazy sample pairs they made and even provided an itinerary of places/restaurants to visit in Bologna. Naturally, when COVID hit and we found out Italy was extremely hard hit - I reached out to see if how the Enzo family was and what we could to do to help (send supplies, donate or even place orders to help with cash flow). The entire time, Massimo's only request was that my family stay healthy and when the factory opened up, post some pictures on social media to remind folks about Enzo Bonafe. Now that they are, hoping that we all can help them get back to normal and drum up some excitement.

Further selfish ask, there's a couple of GMTOs going on over on the Enzo GMTO thread (https://www.styleforum.net/threads/enzo-bonafÉ-mto-and-gmto-central.504550/page-88#post-10217114) that so if you're interested, please visit that thread:
1.) Color 4 Balways (shell uppers, hatch grain shaft) on the 74945
2.) Shark (black) Shell (dark cognac) Jumpers on the 363 MOD
3.) Mahogany Jumpers (shell uppers, hatch grain shaft) on the 363 MOD

TL;DR: Post pictures of Enzo Bonafes on IG with #clubbonafe #everydayenzobonafe #everydayenzo #enzobonafeshoes #bonafans to help our friends get back to normal!
How do I get more information about the GMTO Color 4 Balway?

kevenmee

Reaction score

Pop over to that thread (linked above) - it's a couple of pages back, but we can continue the discussion there to avoid clogging this thread up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dangerous

Reaction score
Im waiting for my MTO. I'll make sure to post it when it arrives. I'm super excited, but it has been a long wait, so it will be extra sweet.

I'll make sure to post my shoes to their Instagram with hashtags whenever I wear a pair.

dangerous

Reaction score
At Skoaktiebolagets Brick & Mortar picking them up yesterday.

Black shark nubuck and black crocodile strap. 3930. 74945 last.

d2ef3CP.jpg

Wearing them for the first time:
0LaQC8J.jpg

I know shark leather is something a lot of people have issues with. I feel quite OK with wearing it because it's a bi product of the meat industry, and the demand for leather will never catch up to demand of shark meat.

Guccinski L.V.

Reaction score
Odd proportions, odd balance. Aesthetically these bootsas well as red one's above them, look like odd finds from early 1920s. Not disliking Bonafe in general as I own a few Japanese market Bonafe shoes with excellent proportions. But these shoes are distorted and mildly medically orthopedic looking.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Odd proportions, odd balance. Aesthetically these bootsas well as red one's above them, look like odd finds from early 1920s. Not disliking Bonafe in general as I own a few Japanese market Bonafe shoes with excellent proportions. But these shoes are distorted and mildly medically orthopedic looking.
I see you got tired of picking on the Carmina folks, guess it’s the Enzo fans turn ehh? :rolleyes:

Blastwice

Reaction score
these shoes are distorted and mildly medically orthopedic looking.

lol "Well-known Member" indeed.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TROLL ALERT - TROLL ALERT - TROLL ALERT

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads