• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why does it have to be baby llama? Mature llama wasn't soft enough?
frown.gif

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Why does it have to be baby llama? Mature llama wasn't soft enough? :(  

As pointed out above, it's Lama Calf and not the animal Llama. I dunno why they call it Lama, maybe it means something in Italian but I don't think so, probably just a tannery that decided to call it so.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As pointed out above, it's Lama Calf and not the animal Llama. I dunno why they call it Lama, maybe it means something in Italian but I don't think so, probably just a tannery that decided to call it so.
Ahh okay, always wondered.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I though you may enjoy a shot of these:

image_zpsozub9f54.jpg

Happy Whiskey Wednesday, Enzo Bonafe' style.

The fit seems good. If they were wider it may of been too wide. If narrower, then too narrow...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you had enough of green shoes? Thanks to you I am considering a pair now too. I am just not sure how green this lama calf is but I think brogue boot might look good in it.

Probably done with green though the green shark Bonafe has is a bit tempting

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted about this in the Bonafe GMTO thread in the GMTO forum but thought I should expand beyond that. Is there any interest in doing a group order of this shoe? If I remember correctly, this was on the 946 last, Betis Castagna, 270° chained Norgevese stitching. I should have gotten a pair when SkoAB had them, but now is the time to make up for my error.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads