• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

3430 model on 2102B last
Etrusco calf uppers, Hidro Tobacco suede shaft
Millerighe soles

(Was supposed to have punched cap toe.)

I like them the longer I wear them, though I don't typically do plain toes. The soles are fantastic and I will likely use that as the default choice for future MTOs. Thinking of that Norvegese Jodhpur next.

@wurger
What last are those on? Nice MTO!

@RogerP
Your blue bals are on the 74945, correct?

Very nice sir! No, the button boots were 74945, the blue bals are 363 Mod.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roger your button boots how did they fit? I know you got size 8.5 & I made a mistake to get them in size 9. I think I should of gotten size 8.5.

I haven't done more tgan try them on for size, but it is a good fit. A bit snug, but the peccary shaft is so soft that it's not an issue. I went back and forth on 8.5 v 9, but came down on 8.5 for both of these even though my 946 derby boots are a 9.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't done more tgan try them on for size, but it is a good fit. A bit snug, but the peccary shaft is so soft that it's not an issue. I went back and forth on 8.5 v 9, but came down on 8.5 for both of these even though my 946 derby boots are a 9.

See that what was my worry they might be too big for size 9 and they will be coming soon same as your. I am hoping thick socks would help only is these are button boots so there is no way to tighten them up.

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@sacafotos

Congrats my friend.

Those bal boots are stunning and the fit looks wonderful.

Can't wait to she YOUR Bonafes, my friend.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can't wait to she YOUR Bonafes, my friend.

Yes Sir,

Neither can I....this Friday will be the 3rd week since they left Skoak...

Patience is a virtue.

I will most definitely be taking many pics and posting when they arrive.

Many Thanks.

cattitude

Reaction score
Here is my pair of Enzo Bonafe MTOs from Skoaktiebolaget (ordered during the January MTO promo). Model 3635 (plain toe, 3 eyelet derby) in the 946 last, 270 Norvegese in Bracken Museum Calf, with a forest green lining. Looking forward to taking these out for a spin when they arrive in the US! Special thank you to Gabriel at Skoaktiebolaget for helping me with these..the wheels are already spinning for my next MTO...

Last edited:

wooksb

Reaction score
Wow! That is very nice
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
Here is my pair of Enzo Bonafe MTOs from Skoaktiebolaget (ordered during the January MTO promo). Model 3635 (plain toe, 3 eyelet derby) in the 946 last, 270 Norvegese in Bracken Museum Calf, with a forest green lining. Looking forward to taking these out for a spin when they arrive in the US! Special thank you to Gabriel at Skoaktiebolaget for helping me with these..the wheels are already spinning for my next MTO...

SoleGarb

Reaction score
Love the lining and overall great choice they make a quality crafted shoe.

SoleGarb

Reaction score
Very nice You will just have to order another pair with punched cap toe, was it lost in translation.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great choice. The 946 really does well in elegant derby styles. The Norvegese pairs well to help make it a bit more casual as well and adds a cool accent to the color of the bracken museum calf leather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads