• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
How'd the fit turnout?
I think if I would've gone .5 a size down.....it might've been too tight as you said, so I'm glad I took your advice hahah. Although there's a bit of heel slip and it's looser on my left foot, but that's normal for my left foot, especially for loafers. I generally have to add tongue pads to my loafers for a secure fit to my preference. If I would've gone .5 down, then my right foot would've been cramped. Having the 363MOD loafer makes me really wonder how the last fits on a boot. I was a bit dumbfounded during the initial try-on since the last is generally used for chunkier boots and shoes. So I guess, they do make their loafers tighter...? It's also a nice reassurance since I have a pair of jumper boots on the 363MOD arriving soon.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think if I would've gone .5 a size down.....it might've been too tight as you said, so I'm glad I took your advice hahah. Although there's a bit of heel slip and it's looser on my left foot, but that's normal for my left foot, especially for loafers. I generally have to add tongue pads to my loafers for a secure fit to my preference. If I would've gone .5 down, then my right foot would've been cramped. Having the 363MOD loafer makes me really wonder how the last fits on a boot. I was a bit dumbfounded during the initial try-on since the last is generally used for chunkier boots and shoes. So I guess, they do make their loafers tighter...? It's also a nice reassurance since I have a pair of jumper boots on the 363MOD arriving soon.
Good to hear! On the boots, you can at least tie them tighter for a better fit

LThomsen

Reaction score
Any Sizing advice for the 946 last ?
Should one size down half size or one whole size from their US Size ( US 10 to UK 9 )?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Sizing advice for the 946 last ?
Should one size down half size or one whole size from their US Size ( US 10 to UK 9 )?
Do you own any other EB lasts? It fits tts, imo so UK9 = US10

monkey66

Reaction score
My first EB, will not be my last. Great fit even though i broke the golden rule and ordered loafers as a first pair from a new (to me) manufacturer.

May be my last after all ...74945
P1010540 copy.jpg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee