• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in a short wing Adelaide lazyman GMTO via Skoaktiebolaget? The model would be a seamless wholecut with punching along the wing cap, throat, and heel cup.

I was thinking 946 last
Pitched heel
Fiddleback waist

Tentatively planning the makeup in espresso weinheimer calf.
Obviously not what you’re after, but I’d be interested in a full brogue lazyman.
Not much help for your concept, but tossing it out there in case yours doesn’t get traction and you’re amenable to other possibilities.

MontyLo

Reaction score
Obviously not what you’re after, but I’d be interested in a full brogue lazyman.
Not much help for your concept, but tossing it out there in case yours doesn’t get traction and you’re amenable to other possibilities.

Sounds good! I’ll proceed with a single MTO anyway but the full brogue models are great. Mine in green is a favorite and I’d love more in other colors.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up these bad boys on final sale for ~$350. Couldn’t believe my luck.

67ADF8B9-CED6-45EF-9724-441268835BE0.jpeg

First pair of EBs and first pair of handwelted shoes.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From where? :eek:

All sold out now unfortunately but there might be some other discounted models.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lucky Person Choice GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

More pictures please. Do they fit well?
I don’t have them in hand yet. The retailer just sent those photos to me to let me know there was some light creasing on the uppers from try on. Totally acceptable to me.
I’ll update once I receive them this week. I took the same size as my Rain last which should be okay.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats Impossible GIFs | Tenor

At that price, I would have bought them and resoled them Haha
Like I said. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been looking for the right pair of brown oxfords for a couple years now and had been lusting after EB for longer, but couldn’t justify $600+ on calfskin oxfords. I was just about to grab a pair of TLB Artistas and then like magic these show up.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like I said. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been looking for the right pair of brown oxfords for a couple years now and had been lusting after EB for longer, but couldn’t justify $600+ on calfskin oxfords. I was just about to grab a pair of TLB Artistas and then like magic these show up.
Yeah, that is pretty magical. I still recommend TLB Artista for the future, but they can't beat EB at this pricing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics