• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spencert

Reaction score
Weird, I saw new EB cordovan loafers in Color 8 and Mahagony earlier with many sizes at Skoaktiebolaget. All gone now.

Last edited:

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Weird, I saw new EB cordovan loafers in Color 8 and Mahagony earlier with many sizes at Skoaktiebolaget. All gone now.
Lol they pulled them from the site so they could say "25% off sitewide".

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinning out my collection.

For sale:

1) Bonafe Betis castagna derby norvegese handwelted size uk 8
2) Bonafe tarnsjo Dark brown oak chukkas size 8.5 (I have two pairs of these letting one go as size 8.5 was wrong size)

If interested, pls PM me for more details.

Attachments

Jaggery

Reaction score
My first pair arrived in January, just before all the dreadful coronavirus news started coming out of Italy. In addition to the hand welt techniques and MTO options, part of the charm of Bonafe was that it appeared to be a family-oriented business run by a skilled craftsman dedicated to a longstanding passion. As I didn't feel a need for full-on bespoke shoes, going with EB represented an opportunity to partake in a tradition. If anyone on here is in contact with Enzo, Guerrina, and rest of the company's workforce, please wish them all good health!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.