• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some more Bonafé p03n for you, X post from our affiliate thread.

All models are in stock from UK 7.5-10 but some sizes are already sold out (especially the Derby Split Toe Norvegese).

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of shoes from my cobbler (he imports EG, alden, LCA, Paraboot & Bonafe. He did his training as bootmaker and worked a few years @ Bermondsey (was run by David Lobb) he then started as boot maker here, but the market was to small. So he imports & sells some brands and has excellent after sales service
wink.gif
These where a MTO for the store, = EG but the E.B's with lasted trees. E. Bonafe also do a excellent button up boot (centripede has one on display) They have couple of clients that swear by it. There is a German that has ordered 2pairs a year for the last 15years ... In various combinations of course. Can you imagine 30+ pairs of button up boots Tried on a beautifull Sutor wholecutt, the blue soled version the other day
wink.gif
It's up there on my wish list ... As is this Bonafe @ boq BAD SF
blush.gif
Speed
Just read this post, and I assume you mean Dagestad. In love with that store. So much beautiful shoes to look at.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just read this post, and I assume you mean Dagestad. In love with that store. So much beautiful shoes to look at.

Will get even better, he has some good news you might want to ask him about. Can't say more than that. :)

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know he´s bringing in my favorite maker of classy womens shoes (Carmina). Doesn´t do me much good though.
He also has the most wonderful pair of Enzo Bonafe elephant hide boots with a vibram sole. They look amazing, and he told me I could have them for 4000NOK, but too broke to pay that right now :FFFFF
Any hints?

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I saw your signature and remembered our last conversation. I´m aware!

Last edited:

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My new shoes! Bought a pair of ropy laces too! Bought today at Skomaker Dagestad in Oslo.
The Enzo Bonafe shoes seem to be slightly small in size. Using 11 in these, compared to 10.5 or even in most other brands

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some pictures from the Bonafé factory of our new models moving up the line.

These are the incoming models:
Enzo Bonafé Full Brogue on 363 round classic last, Antique Brown Calf, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Semi Brogue on 2102 soft chiseled last, Antique Burgundy Calf, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Wholecut on 946 chiseled last, Antique Brown Calf, natural sole edge, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Chukka on 946 chiseled last, Tobacco Suede, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Button Boot - restock

Xancatrius

Reaction score
Hey leaves any details on the wholecut? I still dream about those seamless crocs you took a picture of

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering the 3643 in stingray. Any suggestion for colours? Have you seen them in person, @Leaves ?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey leaves any details on the wholecut? I still dream about those seamless crocs you took a picture of

Yes, those were something extra! The wholecut will be on the 946 chiseled last, in antique brown calf and a natural sole edge. If I remember correctly they also have flat laces. They will have a fiddle back waist (I've never seen Bonafé doing these before so I'm really excited to see these) and a "bicolore" sole (two tone sole).

Considering the 3643 in stingray. Any suggestion for colours? Have you seen them in person, @Leaves ?

Me personally I like black stingray, these look awesome in a wholecut design. I have sold a few pairs in Stingray in Stockholm, but only G&G, never Bonafé.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a short fitting guide for Enzo Bonafé, I hope this helps. Of course, you can always e-mail us for further fitting advise at [email protected]. The lasts below are just a fraction of all Bonafé lasts, but these are the only ones we stock and therefor the only ones we can offer fitting advice for. This post is a X-post from our affiliate thread.

Enzo Bonafé 363 last (round classic last)
This last fits similar to Carmina Forest although it has a higher instep and a tighter toebox. A high instep would be ideal for a good fit.
General recommendation: Stick to the same size as Carmina Forest but keep in mind that the instep is high.

Enzo Bonafé 2102 last (soft square last)
This last fits similar to Carmina Rain. It has a generous instep and the toebox is roomier than on the 363.
General recommendation: Stick to the same size as Carmina Rain.

Enzo Bonafé 946 last (chiseled last)
This last fits very similar to Carmina Rain in almost every regard. Just like the Carmina Rain, it is a generous last.
General recommendation: Stick to the same size as Carmina Rain.

For reference, this is what me and my store manager wears:

Patrik
Carmina Rain: UK 11
Carmina Forest: UK 11.5
Carmina Simpson: UK 11.5
Edward Green: UK 11.5 F (82, 888, 606)
Gaziano & Girling: UK 11.5 F (all lasts except TG73)
Enzo Bonafé 363: UK 11.5
Enzo Bonafé 2102: UK 11
Enzo Bonafé 946: UK 11

Gabriel
Carmina Rain: UK 8.5
Carmina Forest: UK 9
Carmina Simpson: UK 9.5
Edward Green: UK 9.5E (82)
Edward Green: UK 9E (888 and 202)
Gaziano & Girling: UK 9.5 F (all lasts)
Enzo Bonafé 363: UK 9
Enzo Bonafé 2102: UK 8.5
Enzo Bonafé 946: UK 8.5

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads