• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zilch

Reaction score
I'm interested in cordovan seamless wholecut as well. I prefer natural. Whisky is ok if natural is too hardcore for others

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
considering the run you’ve been on with boot purchases lately, I think that situation will fix itself. 🙂
.. says the man with a self imposed ban on future purchases 😉 What will it take to break the vow ? Which boot wrapped as a damsel should present itself ...

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
.. says the man with a self imposed ban on future purchases 😉 What will it take to break the vow ? Which boot wrapped as a damsel should present itself ...
lol....considering the boots I have in my shoe room, I don’t think there is a boot out there that I feel like I have to have at this point. The caveat is there are 10 in the pipeline at the moment that I’m waiting on. But, no new purchases for quite awhile, I’m on to other pursuits. Totaled the Porsche, so there’s that to replace, new house build etc, etc...

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol....considering the boots I have in my shoe room, I don’t think there is a boot out there that I feel like I have to have at this point. The caveat is there are 10 in the pipeline at the moment that I’m waiting on. But, no new purchases for quite awhile, I’m on to other pursuits. Totaled the Porsche, so there’s that to replace, new house build etc, etc...
First things first .. I need a shoe room. ;-)

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to organise GMTO

GMTO Details

Enzo Bonafè 771 Intero Seamless wholecut
in Black cordovan / Black Ilcea museum calf
946 last,
Bordeaux lining,
Double leather sole with beveled waist
Did EB confirm that they will make this model in shell cordovan? Seems like a very very difficult build prone to tearing.

frighter3

Reaction score
Did EB confirm that they will make this model in shell cordovan? Seems like a very very difficult build prone to tearing.
Well, it seems u are correct, they have just send reject to offer this model in GMTO for shell cordovan recently, so we could hv calf choice now.....

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Currently selling a pair of EB if anybody's interested. Size: UK7,5, standard width.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 144 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 8 1.8%