• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dangerous

Reaction score
Is there any model that resembles the Eaton by Tricker's?

upload_2019-1-21_23-14-42-jpeg.1111751

Property of @Crafty Cumbrian

Last edited:

dangerous

Reaction score
They are magnificent!

Thank you so much. Do you know the ref number? I can figure it out myself if you don't know it by heart!

thatisgross

Reaction score
They are magnificent!

Thank you so much. Do you know the ref number? I can figure it out myself if you don't know it by heart!
These are a custom pattern through solegarb so they might not have the run of the mill model number. If you contact Lorenzo at Solegarb (Solegarb.com), and show him that picture he will know exactly what boot you want and be able to help you get that or customize it to get what you want basically.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are a custom pattern through solegarb so they might not have the run of the mill model number. If you contact Lorenzo at Solegarb (Solegarb.com), and show him that picture he will know exactly what boot you want and be able to help you get that or customize it to get what you want basically.

Yes, we just did a run of this boot (minus medallion) in willow grain amaretto shell with Lorenzo. It’s a fantastic model.

thatisgross

Reaction score
Yes, we just did a run of this boot (minus medallion) in willow grain amaretto shell with Lorenzo. It’s a fantastic model.
That sounds amazing. The original design was actually mine. I’ve put these boots through blizzards and they still look great.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sounds amazing. The original design was actually mine. I’ve put these boots through blizzards and they still look great.
Woooo! Let’s see some pics now that they’re lived in!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are my 804 austerity boots from a Solegarb GMTO:
CEBA61BD-3A14-437E-84B1-9279CC70D6E9.jpeg

thuhoan

Reaction score
What is your take on EB boots with a blake rapid construction? They are known for their handwelting and is priced as such, but what about blake (rapid) ones? Still a great value for money?

Meyboom

Reaction score
What is your take on EB boots with a blake rapid construction? They are known for their handwelting and is priced as such, but what about blake (rapid) ones? Still a great value for money?

No experience with boots but I have a pair of oxfords that are blake rapid. They are lighter and suppler than gyw and there is no break in needed. I like them as summer shoes because my feet get less warm in them. Not sure about winter boots with blake rapid construction though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads