1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Enzo Bonafe GMTO (Jodhpur and Chesea) with SkoaB

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by ThunderMarch, May 16, 2015.

1. ThunderMarch

ThunderMarch Senior member

Dear friends,

I am interested in doing a GMTO with Skoaktiebolaget for 2 Enzo Bonafe models that I have in mind.
    In order to avoid the MTO upcharge only 3 interests are needed in total (per design) which I think is really great compared to the normal 6 that are needed.
    Both designs are boots and the price is 5800SEK (including VAT) and 4640SEK (excluding VAT).
    The estimated time needed for the MTO to be complete is about 3months.
    Here are my proposed designs:

MTO #1 (currently 2 interests) :
    Model: Enzo Bonafe Jodhpur Boot (top picture)
    Uppers: Cola Llama (middle picture)
    Last: 946 Last (bottom picture) (fits like Carmina Rain, I take my true size)
    Soles: Dainite
    Welt: Handwelt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MTO #2 (currently 2 interests):
    Model: Enzo Bonafe Chelsea Boot (top picture)
    Uppers: Dark brown museum calf (top picture)
    Last: 804 last (bottom picture) (higher instep, slightly long, Sko advises to size down half from your normal size since this is a Chelsea boot)
    Sole: Single leather soles
    Welt: Handwelt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do let me know if any of these MTOs interest you guys, drop me a PM, perhaps we can work something out!
    Cheers my friends!

2. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Senior member

Are you still interested in the Chelsea? Did your Carninas not work out? I had to sell mine due to fit. I'm considering an Enzo Chelsea in some kind of brown calf, but waiting to get my black Oxford to see how 804 fits me. I guess we would need to get 5 for me to order wide anyway...

3. ThunderMarch

ThunderMarch Senior member

Hey actually I don't think so.
    Posted this a year back. My Carminas are fine tbh. And I've recently organised an EB black chelsea GMTO.

4. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Senior member

Oops haha!! Too much wine and googling...