1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Enzo Bonafe, Carmina, and Meermin

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bsarosi, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

Consolidating several listings into one. For sale are 4 pairs of shoes from Enzo Bonafe, Carmina, and Meermin. Sizes are UK sizing. Prices include CONUS shipping. Open to offers and discounts offered for purchasing 2+ more pairs.

1) Carmina Burgundy captoe, size 8 on the Rain last. This was a GMTO through SkoaB that is a bit snug through the ball of my foot. They have the tomir rubber sole. They've been worn 2x hence some light creasing. SOLD. Comes in original box with shoe bags.

2) Carmina Brown classic wingtip, size 8 on the Rain last. Purchased from SkoaB and worn about 6x. They've been polished but have a few scuffs that a quick buff would eliminate. SOLD.Comes in original box with shoe bags.

3) Enzo Bonafe Bolet Adelaide, size 8 on 946 last. These are a half size too small. These were also a GMTO through SkoaB. I added heel plates and wore them one day hence the light creasing and sole wear. Again, craftsmanship is top notch and these, too, are handwelted. Given that they've been worn a day, asking $325 shipped CONUS. Comes in original box with shoe bags and shoehorn.

4) Meermin Black double monk strap ankle boots, size 8.5 on the Hiro last. These are from the Linea Maestro line, which is Meermin's higher end line. Worn 3-4x total. I find the Hiro last to run narrow hence why I sized up to 8.5. Asking $125 shipped CONUS. Does not come with a box but I wil ship them in a pair of cloth shoe bags.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016

2. danielyam

danielyam Well-Known Member

Half a size down, and I would have snapped up the carminas.

3. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

@danielyam unfortunate for both of us!

4. razl

razl Senior member

5. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

Thanks @Razl! Appreciate the callout

6. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

Price drops for remaining pairs

7. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

8. grovester

grovester Active Member

What is your shoe size? I am a 7.5UK on Carmina Rain. Do you think the Enzo Adelaide will fit? Thanks.

9. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

@grovester my apologies for not responding sooner. If you're 7.5 Rain, my hunch is these would be a bit big because according to Skoak, they fit similar to Rain. I would agree with that as I originally purchased 8 in Rain but had to size up to 8.5 and the same occurred with these. I wear 8.5 in both Rain and EB 946.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.