• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enzo Bonafe Bolet Adelaide, 946 Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsarosi

Reaction score
I purchased this Bolet Adelaide oxford through a GMTO from Skoatiebolaget in size 8 only to find it a half size too small. I added heel taps and wore them one day but have no choice but to pass them on to someone whose feet they will fit. These are on the 946 last, which fits very similar to Carmina's Rain last.

For those not familiar with Enzo Bonafe, they make high quality, hand-welted dress shoes out of Bologna, Italy. Nearly every aspect of their shoe-making is done by hand and they use some of the finest leathers and materials available.

Retail was $525 shipped to the US. I'm listing them for $425 shipped since they were worn one day.

PM me with any questions and open to offers.

Attachments

• EB1.jpeg
    EB1.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 265
  • EB2.jpeg
    EB2.jpeg
    635.1 KB · Views: 236
  • EB3.jpeg
    EB3.jpeg
    568.2 KB · Views: 234
  • EB4.jpeg
    EB4.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 213
  • EB5.jpeg
    EB5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
  • EB6.jpeg
    EB6.jpeg
    649.5 KB · Views: 429
  • EB7.jpeg
    EB7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 421
Last edited:

bsarosi

Reaction score

Very nice price you & me are same size 8.5uk on EB

Thanks @TtownMD, I feel $475 is fair since they have the one day of wear. And good to know on size...if you ever decide to clean out your closet, think of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads