1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Enzo Bonafe Balmoral Boots, Etrusco & Tobacco Suede last 2012B size 7.5 UK F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sacafotos, Oct 15, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

PRICE DROP!

Up for sale is a pair of barely worn (6-8 times) balmoral boots by Enzo Bonafe. They run a little big for me, so I'd like to let them go to a new home. Note that the color is a reddish brown, which appears more red in the photos (that iPhone sensor tweaking the color) than it is in person.

Fit pics on my feet, fresh out of box:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/48068/enzo-bonafe-handmade-shoes/930#post_7993830

Details:

Model 3540 plain toe balmoral boots, size 7.5 UK (F width, Bonafe standard)
    Lining: natural
    Upper: Vitello Etrusco calf
    Shaft: Hidro Tobacco suede
    Last 2012B: fits like Carmina Rain, slightly higher instep and wider heel, more room in toe box
    Soles: Millerighe rubber
    9 Brass eyelets
    270 degree welt
    Dark brown sole edging

Fitting:
    I wear a Carmina Rain 7 UK (maybe even EEE width), Carmina Oscar 7 UK, G&G MH71 (7F), EG 82 (7.5E). Bonafe 946 (7.5F, maybe 7G but not tried).

Only small detail is my name on the insole, not something I requested but there it is. The boots are super grippy and sleek due to the Millerighe soles, which I personally think are among the best rubber outsoles available.

Price includes shipping to CONUS48 with insurance and PayPal fees. If local to San Francisco, I can offer a discount to meet in person.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016

2. Viral

Viral Senior member

would these fit a sz 7 UK in Carmina Simpson last?

3. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

You'll likely need thicker socks or an insole with this pair. If you wear the same size in Rain (7 UK), these boots will have wiggle room with thinner socks. If you're ok with thicker boot socks or a thin insole, they might work for you.

It's easier to know what you wear in other brands (Edward Green, G&G, Bonafe, Carmina).

4. BespokeBeirut

BespokeBeirut Member

Great looking balmorals.

I'm a UK 8 in Cobbuler-Union, while with the Meermin loafer (Ron last) I find the UK 8 to be a bit narrow, but with a bit of heel slippage (possibly attributable to suede stretching or the loafer's being generally looser with its low vamp). Of course that makes for a tough assessment, but I'd be curious to hear any thoughts. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.