• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

pjstanley

Reaction score
Since color 6 shell is available, would anyone be interested in a penny loafer makeup using color 6 shell?
I count four of us interested in col 6 loafer -
@MDavis887 @winwcy being the other two.
Do you have experience dealing with Lorenzo? I don't but can reach out to check availability if not.

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I count for of us interested in col 6 loafer -
@MDavis887 @winwcy being the other two.
Do you have experience dealing with Lorenzo? I don't but can reach out to check availability if not.
I’ve completed one MTO and have another on the boil with Lorenzo. He’s really easy to deal with and will try his best to accommodate customisations within the bounds of what Enzo Bonafe can do.

pjstanley

Reaction score
I’ve completed one MTO and have another on the boil with Lorenzo. He’s really easy to deal with and will try his best to accommodate customisations within the bounds of what Enzo Bonafe can do.
Cheers!
Do you reach Lorenzo at the number on their website ? 02503291201

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OFFS! All this talk of a 74945 last and Unglazed Natural Cordovan! @scubajose - how many have you got for the 270 flat welt? On another note I think @nishant asked about the possibility of smaller (Viberg style) eyelets - where did you land on that?

scubajose

Reaction score
OFFS! All this talk of a 74945 last and Unglazed Natural Cordovan! @scubajose - how many have you got for the 270 flat welt? On another note I think @nishant asked about the possibility of smaller (Viberg style) eyelets - where did you land on that?
We have 7 confirmed for the 74945 makeup. I honestly didn't even see his comment and I haven't asked about it. The eyelet size doesn't bother me too much as long as they can fit braided laces through them.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have 7 confirmed for the 74945 makeup. I honestly didn't even see his comment and I haven't asked about it. The eyelet size doesn't bother me too much as long as they can fit braided laces through them.
Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking there may not have been the minimum four and I’d throw my hat in the ring to help make it happen. I’ll have a think about it and weigh up the cost benefit analysis of explaining to my wife about an extra pair of boots arriving, on top of the extra two pair she doesn’t know about yet. It may involve jewellery ;-).

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking there may not have been the minimum four and I’d throw my hat in the ring to help make it happen. I’ll have a think about it and weigh up the cost benefit analysis of explaining to my wife about an extra pair of boots arriving, on top of the extra two pair she doesn’t know about yet. It may involve jewellery ;-).

I say order the MTO, and kick the problem 3-4 months down the road to when it delivers

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with unglazed natural Cordovan with regards to cleaning liquid spots?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads