• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I am opening this thread to serve as one and central thread for ENZO BONAFÉ Made to Order and Group Made to Order projects similar to Crockett and Jones MTO Central thread. I think for the sake of simplicity, it is better to have one thread.

ENZO BONAFÉ is extremely flexible shoe maker, the fee for MTO shoes or boots is only 15% over the price of the shoes or boots. For the group buy you only need three orders in the same configuration to waive 15% fee.
They way I envision this thread is for members to pitch their GMTO ideas but also for individual user to advertise their MTO makeups and see if any other member would like to join them in group buy.

Anyways if you have any recommendations please feel free to add to this thread. Later tonight I will update this post with EB color swatches.

Last edited:

Cityplace

Reaction score
Me too.

Any interest in doing an "Italian Dover" in a scotch/grain or blue suede?

An example (but a regular hand welt) - double leather sole with metal top cap would be nice as well:

500x1000px-LL-f8f6cb71_EB-2475-Grain-01.jpeg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Enzo have a longwing boot design?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me too. Any interest in doing an "Italian Dover" in a scotch/grain or blue suede? An example (but a regular hand welt) - double leather sole with metal top cap would be nice as well:
500x1000px-LL-f8f6cb71_EB-2475-Grain-01.jpeg
You should also put what last and which width if available you are interested in?
Does Enzo have a longwing boot design?
I have not see one. I am interested in Chukka on 946 last in G (wide width), the color and soles to be determined but here are some samples of EB chukka models. If anybody else wants to join in let me know.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hmm, that doesn't look like a boot!

Oh sorry, thought you were interested in a normal longwing. I believe they do have a pattern for a longwing boot, but the factory is closed so I don't have anyone to ask about it.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry, thought you were interested in a normal longwing. I believe they do have a pattern for a longwing boot, but the factory is closed so I don't have anyone to ask about it.

Nope, definitely boots. Assuming they had a pattern for a longwing boot, I've been thinking it would be really cool to see what Enzo's take on something like these Vass longwing boots would be:

I'd love to see something like that in the 363MOD or 74945 last with a two tone pebble/hatch grain and calf leather, and a 360 norvgese welt. If that's possible it'd be my next MTO. :)

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the current price list:
Thanks for posting this, @Leaves

Just a point of clarification: would the 30% heavy modification surcharge be on top of the 15% for a single MTO? Thanks.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they have it, this is a picture of it. But I don't have the style reference available.

Oh my that looks awesome. As does the one to the right of it.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing a GMTO of this model?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads