• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

Charllesun

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of shell jodhpur boots?

Attachments

• B80EBBFA-D142-4DDB-AA06-6439BE31F7FC.jpeg
    B80EBBFA-D142-4DDB-AA06-6439BE31F7FC.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 93
  • AC293E4F-B02F-40F7-89DF-F01F68C9ECDF.jpeg
    AC293E4F-B02F-40F7-89DF-F01F68C9ECDF.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 105

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, how does the following sound?

Model: 3930 Jodhpur Boot
Uppers: Armagnac Hatch Grain/ Russian Grain or Smooth Shell Cordovan
Strap: Brown Stingray with gold buckle
Last: 74945 or 804
Sole: Double Leather with Lulu Tips
Welt: Tan/Natural, 270 degree flat welt, maybe bombe waist if we want it sleeker

Interested : @jischwar, @Charllesun ?

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Gents, is there a regular EB thread? Can't recall seeing one. Anyway, for those of you that might have missed out on the Fine Shoes HK sale I have a pair of the grain chukkas on the 74945 last in a 9.5 that are not going to work for me. Got them today, first try with this last and they run too long for me. I think I am throwing in the towel on EB - just not a great fit for me and not sure I want to go down the custom last route. :( Anyway, if anyone is interested in a 100% new pair pls ping me with a msg to discuss further.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, is there a regular EB thread? Can't recall seeing one. Anyway, for those of you that might have missed out on the Fine Shoes HK sale I have a pair of the grain chukkas on the 74945 last in a 9.5 that are not going to work for me. Got them today, first try with this last and they run too long for me. I think I am throwing in the towel on EB - just not a great fit for me and not sure I want to go down the custom last route. :( Anyway, if anyone is interested in a 100% new pair pls ping me with a msg to discuss further.

Charllesun

Reaction score
Okay, how does the following sound?

Model: 3930 Jodhpur Boot
Uppers: Armagnac Hatch Grain/ Russian Grain or Smooth Shell Cordovan
Strap: Brown Stingray with gold buckle
Last: 74945 or 804
Sole: Double Leather with Lulu Tips
Welt: Tan/Natural, 270 degree flat welt, maybe bombe waist if we want it sleeker

Interested : @jischwar, @Charllesun ?
Prefer lighter color hatch grain shell actually. Other details are OK for me.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a few hours left of these GMTOs. The first ones have all been funded and will go ahead.

These ones, we need a few more to go ahead with:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Enzo Bonafè GMTO for their classic Jumper Boot in Tärnsjö Grain. All Tärnsjö leathers are fully vegetable tanned using raw material from local farms in Uppland, Sweden. The picture shows the exact same style and material.
  • Style 3824MOD
  • 363MOD last
  • Ridgeway rubber sole
  • Hand welted in Bologna, Italy
  • 360 welt
  • Note that the deposit is 50% of the full price. The other 50% will be billed before final delivery.
The campaign closes on March 31. Estimated delivery time is 4 months from this date.. If we do not reach the goal your deposit will be fully refunded. If we reach the goal and the shoe goes into production we offer no refunds or returns as the pair will be made especially for you.

First four participants will receive complimentary lasted shoe trees.

Enzo-Bonafe-3824-mod.-Oak-Tarnsjo-363-mod.-Last-1_1800x1800.jpg

Charllesun

Reaction score
Like bourbon or whiskey light or Color 4 light?
Yes, how about Mahogany?

kevenmee

Reaction score
Enzo Bonafè GMTO for their classic Jumper Boot in Tärnsjö Grain. All Tärnsjö leathers are fully vegetable tanned using raw material from local farms in Uppland, Sweden. The picture shows the exact same style and material.
  • Style 3824MOD
  • 363MOD last
  • Ridgeway rubber sole
  • Hand welted in Bologna, Italy
  • 360 welt
  • Note that the deposit is 50% of the full price. The other 50% will be billed before final delivery.
The campaign closes on March 31. Estimated delivery time is 4 months from this date.. If we do not reach the goal your deposit will be fully refunded. If we reach the goal and the shoe goes into production we offer no refunds or returns as the pair will be made especially for you.

First four participants will receive complimentary lasted shoe trees.

Enzo-Bonafe-3824-mod.-Oak-Tarnsjo-363-mod.-Last-1_1800x1800.jpg

Did you find out if I can pay to get my same SoleGarb last recreated for Skoak or is that not possible?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
courtesy of my good buddy Lorenzo @SoleGarb; my god but these are beautiful, more pics etc...this wknd.

23265E0D-3658-48D3-A6F0-708B52FFD18E.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads