• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like a vicious cycle, Lorenzo kills you. You kill us. When will it ever end???
....and my lack of gainful employment at the moment means you’re killing me with all these GMTOs. I think this is the most active I’ve seen this thread for new GMTOs. I’ll have to live vicariously through you guys, but great makeups and kudos for embracing the EB madness.

Meyboom

Reaction score
Some inspiration from Enzo Bonafe, both through @gmehra . Turnaround time was about 4 months.

2475mod. in arlington walnut on 74945 last (pre-ordered)

DSC_0216.JPG

3579mod. in dark brown museum on 2102/b last (MTO)

DSC_0214.JPG

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Meyboom

Reaction score
Yes indeed, I'm sure that will be a great make-up. I think the 74945 last works really well with the split toe design (in fact 74945 goes with almost any style and it happens to be a good fit for my feet). These shoes are my first experience with arlington grain from Horween and it's a beautiful leather, still quite different from the more common Horween hatch grain. It clearly has a higher percentage of fat worked in and it seems to like a good brushing. I'm curious to see how it will age.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
....and my lack of gainful employment at the moment means you’re killing me with all these GMTOs. I think this is the most active I’ve seen this thread for new GMTOs. I’ll have to live vicariously through you guys, but great makeups and kudos for embracing the EB madness.
Here's to hoping for a quick turnaround with employment!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice - we just closed a GMTO which is essentially boot version of the NST shoe, in color 4 hatch grain.
It was hard to picture the boot, so I'm looking forward to the completed design. May have to jump on that in the future. Currently trying to pare down what I have because I've been stockpiling the past few months, haha.

mugenlove

Reaction score
I feel like if you get me and @nishant onboard - gmto is basically done. ?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bronze shell is sick. So unique.

Aww man, these turned out better than expected. Only problem is, it takes forever to get these from the west coast, to me on the east coast...:paranoia:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And posting here, just in case people want to join, think we have 2 firm, 1 pretty close to firm, 2 maybe, wants to get this funded (50 up front/50 later, free shipping world wide)

1. Model: Cary Grant (Short Chelsea)
2. Last: 74945
3. Leather: deep brown grain (8177 - see below, picture from Skoat)
4. Sole: Vibram
5. Construction: Handwelt
6. Bombe Waist

Model:
View attachment 1436360

Leather:
View attachment 1436353

trying to see if I can get a few more people on board for the short chelsea make up, right now we're still borderline 4 (through Mehra)!

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aww man, these turned out better than expected. Only problem is, it takes forever to get these from the west coast, to me on the east coast...:paranoia:
ha ha .... I know exactly what you mean. I'm counting down the hours to Thursday morning when my Armagnac hatch grain pair should be here.

Good call on the old bronze, it's a gorgeous color. And to top it off, Hatch grain pattern works really well with it.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ha ha .... I know exactly what you mean. I'm counting down the hours to Thursday morning when my Armagnac hatch grain pair should be here.

Good call on the old bronze, it's a gorgeous color. And to top it off, Hatch grain pattern works really well with it.
Yeah, I almost jumped on that one too. After all of the shell colors I’ve collected, still no Armagnac in my stable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads