• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have GMTO underway for the 645 Penny Loafer in Etrusco Calf.

Enzo Bonafé Penny Loafer in Etrusco Calf on a Vibram topy sole.
  • 74945 last
  • Hand welted
  • Leather sole with Vibram topy rubber sole (second picture)
  • Etrusco Calf (also shown on second picture)
  • Medium Brown sole edge (as first picture)
  • Full price is €500 excluding VAT for non-EU clients (about $565)
  • Full price is €625 including VAT for EU clients
  • Note that the deposit is 50% of the full price. The other 50% will be billed before final delivery.
Campaign closes August 31. Delivery is expected in December. This is because the EB factory is normally closed all through August. Note that the 10% code "staywell" also applies to the deposit.

All details in the link below. Email [email protected] for questions.

Last edited:

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all - checking interest on following makeup I've been discussing with Lorenzo

NST boot in color 4 hatch grain shell
74945 Last
4 small eyelets + 4 epeedhooks
Antique brass hardware
270 flat welt
Hand Welted
Double Leather ($1095) OR Ridgeway ($1125)
Edit: mid or dark brown edge dressing, standard pull tab, natural calf lining

Model would be based on SG3992 NST boot, but apron stitch would resemble design on NST shoe pictured in second link (apron stitch further up on the toe)

SG3992 NST boot:

NST shoe: apron stitch to resemble this model

Last edited:

zargoz

Reaction score
Hi all - checking interest on following makeup I've been discussing with Lorenzo

74945 Last
4 Eyelets + 4 Speedhooks
Antique hardware
270 flat welt

Model would be based on SG3992 NST boot, but apron stitch would resemble design on NST shoe pictured in second link (apron stitch further up on the toe)

NST Boot:

Interested... I don't see it as a dressy boot so I would go Ridgeway. Any thought to 360 or storm welt? If I ever do go back in the office daily, I will be jeans or chinos 95% of the time so tailoring my footwear purchases accordingly.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested... I don't see it as a dressy boot so I would go Ridgeway. Any thought to 360 or storm welt? If I ever do go back in the office daily, I will be jeans or chinos 95% of the time so tailoring my footwear purchases accordingly.
I could do 360 single sole, but would prefer flat welt. Flexible on either/both depending on majority.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

74945 Last
4 small eyelets + 4 epeedhooks
Antique brass hardware
270 flat welt
Hand Welted
Edit: mid or dark brown edge dressing, standard pull tab, natural calf lining

SG3992 NST boot:

Tempting !!!

We have the same makeup in Bourbon Hatch under way .. would love to wait a little and find out how it turns out before committing to this.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tempting !!!

We have the same makeup in Bourbon Hatch under way .. would love to wait a little and find out how it turns out before committing to this.
I remember your GMTO proposal, and I too am looking forward to seeing the finished product. Has Lorenzo provided ETA on delivery?

Edit: I was hoping for pie crust stitching but, as expected, Lorenzo confirmed EB won't do pie crust stitching on shell. I guess that leaves G&G as the only maker willing (or able) to do it.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m on the same boat. Im interested as well but I’d wait till the nst boot we have on way comes in first.
I'm not in a rush myself. Lorenzo said it's a large shipment, so hopefully he has enough in stock even if another GMTO consumes a few shells. And frankly it would be good to see the makeup in the flesh before moving forward.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m more impatient/excited on when the bronze shell makeup will arrive, really curious to see that color in hand. I think I caught a glimpse of it on their Instagram.

mugenlove

Reaction score
I also want a full dark cognac hatch or color 4 hatch as well in the jumper 74945. But no rush as well. Too many on pre orders right now to add more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads