• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
We can do the shaft in large print color 4 but I think @nishant isn't too keen considering he just got the make-up in willow color 4.

TBF, have color 4 vibergs and just picked up the color 2 vibergs so open to changing shell color. Would love the old-school Ravello with the red undertones but I don't think that's available anymore.

There was just a color 4 willow run. Fantastic. :oops: :brick:

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
We can do the shaft in large print color 4 but I think @nishant isn't too keen considering he just got the make-up in willow color 4.

TBF, have color 4 vibergs and just picked up the color 2 vibergs so open to changing shell color. Would love the old-school Ravello with the red undertones but I don't think that's available anymore.

What about the older light cognac like what Carmina had a couple years ago. It's Ravelloish but a bit lighter, I think.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. As long as we are in agreement, Lorenzo said he can talk with Horween about getting a big grain print.

What are you thinking ?
I'm not averse to any of the various options under discussion although perhaps leaning towards the color 4 makeup. Having said that the large print shell is intriguing. Never seen it before. Another consideration could be the willow print in a darker color than the round that was done last year, which was.... Amaretto if I recall correctly? or Bourbon?

I could be on board with Dark Cognac if it is on the lighter end of the spectrum. I like Mahogany too. If we did one of those I think we should use true brass hardware to really give it a pop.

I think I could also get behind natural (unglazed) or bourbon with the polished brass hardware.

Since I'm in on the Color 4 Willow, I'd be out on that color for this makeup.

Thoughts?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What about the older light cognac like what Carmina had a couple years ago. It's Ravelloish but a bit lighter, I think.
I think I like this, but do you have a pic handy?

winwcy

Reaction score
interested but never tried on an enzo boot, i wear trickers stow in 8, what size should i wear in 363mod / 74945?
generally I saw people size up half a size for both from their true size

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
I think I like this, but do you have a pic handy?

A few examples from quick search. Several are dupes in different lighting. Not sure if this color is available anymore though.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Last edited:

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could be on board with Dark Cognac if it is on the lighter end of the spectrum. I like Mahogany too. If we did one of those I think we should use true brass hardware to really give it a pop.

I think I could also get behind natural (unglazed) or bourbon with the polished brass hardware.

Since I'm in on the Color 4 Willow, I'd be out on that color for this makeup.

Thoughts?

I would not be on Color 4 makeup either for the same reason.

Just like shrunken calf or bison, I think lighter bit grain pattern may not look the most flattering.

To show the shell aging variation, you might want mid to darkish brown hues.

How about using Mahogany or Armagnac for Shell and Big Grain ??

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
I think my heart is most into the #4 makeup on the 74945. Have wanted for a while and it's sufficiently different from my other #4 pair that I'd lean that direction depending upon what you guys come up with for the 2nd makeup.

mugenlove

Reaction score
I’ll probably come in late @nishant when the makeup gets finalized. I have no current inputs - my order list for 2020 and 2021 is quite large as is but I’m always more or less down to be the 4th or 5th to get a gmto done.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would not be on Color 4 makeup either for the same reason.

Just like shrunken calf or bison, I think lighter bit grain pattern may not look the most flattering.

To show the shell aging variation, you might want mid to darkish brown hues.

How about using Mahogany or Armagnac for Shell and Big Grain ??
Im probably fine with either leaning towards Mahoganyif on the darker side. If we could see swatches that would be ideal

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im probably fine with either leaning towards Mahoganyif on the darker side. If we could see swatches that would be ideal

Lorenzo says this is what Mahogany will look like ..

A473D71B-4652-43A3-AFE3-64380DD1C0B9.jpeg
CC2F6678-EA77-42DD-B1CD-8308BC20A292.jpeg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Precisely why I think Mahogany is a good bet ... if its lighter, we are all happy and if it is darker, again .. we went in knowing that it can be mid to darker brown and there is no love lost !!!
Agreed, as long as it's sufficiently different than Color 4, I'm happy. :thumbs-up:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads