• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

frighter3

Reaction score
GMTO seamless wholecut

Leathear
Dark Blue Calf

Last:

Sole:
Single leather with donkey back (fiddleback)

Sole color:
Black /dark brown

Waist
Bombe

Heel
Cuban - (strong preference for cuban)

Construction:
Hand welted WITHOUT Norwegian

Anyone would like to join? We have 3 already.

The price is 556 euro ex vat
we need 1 more ><

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been talking with Lorenzo about some new leather drops and those that are in more limited supply and wanted to see if I can find 3 more boot crazies for a GMTO..

Balway
74945 Last
4 Small Eyelets + 4 Hooks
Polished Brass Hardware
Storm Welt
Ridgeway Sole

Leather - Thinking All Armagnac Hatchgrain Shell (only about 4 shells available to make a GMTO) Vs Recent drop of Bronze Green or Bronze Grey Shell with Hatchgrain Shaft.

Open to ideas ... ? Thoughts ?

9B3487FC-F6F0-4C79-A372-56F42BDE016C.jpeg
FA4AEB36-10EB-4284-9E38-734CB772A000.jpeg

MDavis887

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a GMTO for a pair of derby shoes (or just something other than boots)? Open to ideas but definitely shell, open to NST.

mugenlove

Reaction score
Been talking with Lorenzo about some new leather drops and those that are in more limited supply and wanted to see if I can find 3 more boot crazies for a GMTO..

Balway
74945 Last
4 Small Eyelets + 4 Hooks
Polished Brass Hardware
Storm Welt
Ridgeway Sole

Leather - Thinking All Armagnac Hatchgrain Shell (only about 4 shells available to make a GMTO) Vs Recent drop of Bronze Green or Bronze Grey Shell with Hatchgrain Shaft.

Open to ideas ... ? Thoughts ?

View attachment 1298890 View attachment 1298891
I'm always somewhat interested. I'd probably prefer all hatch makeup. Also would be interested in a NST derby.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm always somewhat interested. I'd probably prefer all hatch makeup. Also would be interested in a NST derby.

I favor All Armagnac Hatch as well ... Plus, it would be rare deal.. Horween will be embossing fresh pieces of Shell for this one :)

Two more needed :)

osc

Reaction score
I favor All Armagnac Hatch as well ... Plus, it would be rare deal.. Horween will be embossing fresh pieces of Shell for this one :)

Two more needed :)

Any idea on the price?

osc

Reaction score
Confirmed - Price is 1130 with Ridgeway Sole.

Thanks - very tempting but I should really focus on getting a non-brown / black colour way :p

EDIT: I mean non-brown and non-black ;)

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@osc I’m thinking of a Color #16 Chelsea boot next year if there’s any interest ;-)

osc

Reaction score
@osc I’m thinking of a Color #16 Chelsea boot next year if there’s any interest ;-)

Damn.. love chelseas too (too much of a shoe addiction).. I corrected my statement above as it wasn't clear ;) - probably going to try for a green or blue for my next.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn.. love chelseas too (too much of a shoe addiction).. I corrected my statement above as it wasn't clear ;) - probably going to try for a green or blue for my next.
That’s the beauty of Color #16 as far as I’ve seen - it’s neither black nor brown ;-)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads