• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

HurtLocker

Reaction score
790A8B7C-6D19-4C30-8D1E-2D56049AB7EE.jpeg

Massimo explaining the finishing process to my wife and me.

Last edited:

HurtLocker

Reaction score
That's awesome! How about the unglazed natural shell 👀
I never saw any unglazed shells. Massimo explained to me that Lorenzo acquires the shells directly from Horween and then ships them to EB as the orders come in.

JoeRogan

Reaction score
I never saw any unglazed shells. Massimo explained to me that Lorenzo acquires the shells directly from Horween and then ships them to EB as the orders come in.
Oh... well that's interesting given the 16-20 week delivery timeframe has passed...

HurtLocker

Reaction score
Oh... well that's interesting given the 16-20 week delivery timeframe has passed...
I wouldn’t read too much into that based on what he showed me. I just asked to see some shells that were being prepped for the GMTO, and Massimo pulled out that plastic bag full of shells, which also had a hand-written spreadsheet with some order details. We thumbed through a few and talked about how much variation there was even in those deemed the same color from Horween, but I probably only went about 6-7 shells deep into a bag that probably had 20-30 more. There could have been other colors underneath, but I was mostly interested in the Color 4 anyway, so I didn’t get too nosey.

HurtLocker

Reaction score
Is that my oxblood split toe? I had a couple fittings last year. Now awaiting delivery of the completed pair.
Sorry to disappoint, but I’m certain those aren’t not what you are waiting on. They were not split toe, and they were dark brown instead of oxblood.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%