• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

grovester

Reaction score
I already signed up. I don't own a pair of boots yet but I hope we get enough members so I can have these for the Chicago winter.

thatisgross

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

An update on the GMTO. Just a reminder that the Zug GMTO will be closing soon, so let me know if you want in! Going to try to get the order in by next Friday, so that we can get an early January, perhaps late December delivery. I'll be posting a final details/ last chance to jump in thread on Reddit on Monday as well. I believe we have enough to go through now with the GMTO, but I'm looking to get maybe 2 more or so as Solegarb will give us a discount if we can muster up 6 members.
Here are some photos of what this make-up will essentially look like (this is on the 804 last as well) the only real difference being that the welt on ours will be a bit more trim/sleek and we will have a gusseted weatherproof tongue:

Details are below:
-Balway Model
-804 Last
-gusseted tongue (very weatherproof)
-Horween Oxblood Zug (very, very durable and water resistant leather)
-Hand Welt 360 deg storm welt, trimmed close to the boot
-Single leather with Dainite
-black or natural Edge Finish (this isn't like other makers natural, its a bit darker and will look very good I think), this can be changed easily so I'm okay with just a majority vote on this next week
-Natural Calf Lining
-5 eyelets and 3 speed hooks antique brass

Cost will be ~$715 USD including US delivery.

Please let me know ASAP if you want to join in on this!

thatisgross

Reaction score
UPDATE: According to Solegarb, if we garner the 6(which I believe we already have), then we can split half and half and you will be able to choose a 363MOD last if you would rather that and two others in the group also want that. Discount will still apply. So as long as we have a total 6, the order can split into different lasts if wanted.
Quote:

Last edited:

khald

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for at least 3 more participants for a GMTO through skoak.The price would be 4880 SEK (50% deposit and the remaining at the delivery).I'm colorblind so suggestions or comments on leather and/or color combination are more than welcome.

Model:3922, modified
Upper: Dark brown museum
Shaft: Hidro oceano
Sole: Millerighe rubber sole(black)
last:74945
Edge color: Black
Eyelets: 4 blind eyelets and 4 speed hooks (in dark color)
Welt: Hand welted 270 degree
Laces: flat lace

So this model:
39fa5683_IMG_0532.jpeg

Here is the leather combination:
83d44cb2_Enzo-Bonafe-3922-Darkbrown-Museum-Hidro-Oceano.jpeg

junglcmndo

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in doing a shoe with hidro schiefer (gray suede) please let me know

Thanks

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Looking for at least two (and hopefully several) more participants in the following GMTO through Skoaktiebolaget:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

supern0va

Reaction score
Doing an interest check - anyone interested in a pair of hatch grain chelseas from Enzo Bonafe? These are the chelseas without the seam on the side, only seams are on the back.

Something like the picture below but without the norvegese stitching. Thinking of:

- oxblood hatch (as shown in the picture) or something lighter like sienna hatch
- millerighe sole
- bombe construction for waist (hand welted rounded waist)
- 74945 last (or maybe 804)

13658671_1072966829460218_443426962_n.jpg

Zzen

Reaction score
Doing an interest check - anyone interested in a pair of hatch grain chelseas from Enzo Bonafe? These are the chelseas without the seam on the side, only seams are on the back.

Something like the picture below but without the norvegese stitching. Thinking of:

- oxblood hatch (as shown in the picture) or something lighter like sienna hatch
- millerighe sole
- bombe construction for waist (hand welted rounded waist)
- 74945 last (or maybe 804)

13658671_1072966829460218_443426962_n.jpg
I recently felt like it's time to get a new pair of Norvegese Boot for the snowy winter in Minnesota.

Interest check - anyone interested in GMTO from Enzo Bonafe? The detail can be discussed.

I'd like to do that on their Jumper boots or Balway.

Similarly, I might be interested in a brown grain jumper on the 74945. Perhaps something like this with Norvegese?

I'm debating between getting involved in one of these two ideas if they pickup steam or just going solo on the suede Chelsea I wanted to do this summer.

Manav Kapoor

Reaction score

Similarly, I might be interested in a brown grain jumper on the 74945. Perhaps something like this with Norvegese? I'm debating between getting involved in one of these two ideas if they pickup steam or just going solo on the suede Chelsea I wanted to do this summer.
I would be interested in brown grain w/Norvegese on the 74945. What's the approximate delivery time/price range?

whovertw

Reaction score
Zzen and Manav Kapoor. The interest check of the Norvegese boot did not get anywhere further.

As far as my research goes, the price range should be around $650. Haven't ask about the ETA yet.

Due to the light interests, I moved on to another project with similar setup. (PM me if you are flexible on makers)

Feel free to pursue this idea. I believe the minimum GMTO pair is 4.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads