• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just realized I'm wearing EB too.

I love the color depth these came with.
2021-01-13 08.18.15.jpeg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@stephenaf2003 unless I didn't get a good enough look at your EB wheel picture, it looks like you are missing something in Armagnac?!? If so, think we need to remedy that at some point when your self imposed ban is lifted

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for asking, sure be my guest.

Just as an aside and I’m sure you plan to do this, it would be fair to point out the leather used as an example, is actually Shell Cordovan.

Yes I do try to be very clear on these things when we post GMTOs.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@stephenaf2003 unless I didn't get a good enough look at your EB wheel picture, it looks like you are missing something in Armagnac?!? If so, think we need to remedy that at some point when your self imposed ban is lifted
Yeah lol, I’ve added the mahogany, so the next after hand painted olive will be Armagnac....eventually

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone who's on the fence for the Wild Deer GMTOs then it's time to get in, we have already filled quite a few slots.

6 out of 10 slots filled

6 out of 12 slots filled

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_7257.jpeg
IMG_7258.jpeg
IMG_7260.jpeg
IMG_7261.jpeg
IMG_7262.jpeg
IMG_7264.jpeg

Cross posted from Skoak's thread as I just wanted to rub this GMTO into all ya'll who didn't get in on it when I was trying to get people to join up.

So these are some potato quality shots in poor lighting. But I'm just extra hyped about these. God damn they are sublime. Pairing that Japanese waist up with the full gator strap was (not to toot my own horn) a perfect idea. It just looks so damn good with those curves.

Also the lasted shoe trees are great. They're in there so tight I could barely pull them out (that's what she said). I'm a bit anal and a nerd about shoe trees, so getting a lasted option just really makes me happy.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1573101 View attachment 1573102 View attachment 1573103 View attachment 1573104 View attachment 1573105 View attachment 1573106

Cross posted from Skoak's thread as I just wanted to rub this GMTO into all ya'll who didn't get in on it when I was trying to get people to join up.

So these are some potato quality shots in poor lighting. But I'm just extra hyped about these. God damn they are sublime. Pairing that Japanese waist up with the full gator strap was (not to toot my own horn) a perfect idea. It just looks so damn good with those curves.

Also the lasted shoe trees are great. They're in there so tight I could barely pull them out (that's what she said). I'm a bit anal and a nerd about shoe trees, so getting a lasted option just really makes me happy.
Boy, that instep looks like Mt. Everest

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boy, that instep looks like Mt. Everest

As someone with a narrow foot and high instep, I'm loving it. But I think it's just more how narrow things are and the lasted shoe trees in there pushing things up. I also haven't worn them around yet.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As someone with a narrow foot and high instep, I'm loving it. But I think it's just more how narrow things are and the lasted shoe trees in there pushing things up. I also haven't worn them around yet.
Yeah, While what I said is true, I really just wanted to rain on your parade a little. I was concerned you might actually "go anal" on those loafers based on the previous post.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, While what I said is true, I really just wanted to rain on your parade a little. I was concerned you might actually "go anal" on those loafers based on the previous post.

Hey, where I go anal is between me and my wife. Rain all you want, these are just beautiful, and pretty sure they're the best loafer fit I've got in my collection. Won't know for sure on that until I wear them around a bit more, but the initial trying them on was perfect.

I had sized a half size down from my boots which are on the 74945 last because they were a bit bigger for thicker socks, and it was the right decision.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads