1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Enrico Isaia navy sport coat/blazer - EU size 50, US size 40R - Super 150s

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by MikeF, Oct 9, 2006.

1. MikeF

MikeF Senior Member

I have a gorgeous Enrico Isaia navy sport coat/blazer for sale in EU size 50 (roughly US size 40), drop 8. It is a double vented model with 3 buttons rolled to 2. It is made of incredible Super 150s (!) wool with a beautiful drape. There is tons of hand finishing. The sleeve buttonholes are working.

I wore the sport coat three times, then dry cleaned it once, then never wore it again. (I lost 25 pounds.) It is in impeccable condition. I would not dream of selling this if it still fit me - this is the ultimate navy sport coat.

Measurements are as follows:
    - chest: 42"
    - waist: 38"
    - bottom of collar to bottom of jacket: 30.5"
    - left sleeve: 24.75"
    - right sleeve: 25"

The sleeves cannot be lengthened any further due to buttonhole placement, but could easily be shortened up to 1.25".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

$425 shipped within the U.S. and Canada. Please PM me if interested.