• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

English tassel loafers in wider widths

john dozier

Reaction score
Anyone know of an English firm offering tassel loafers in the equivalent of E or EE widths?

john dozier

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Their shoes appear to be excellent value, but they only offer one size which I assume is our D or medium wide width. That will not fit my high arch wide foot. Thanks for the help though. Kindest regards Dr. John Dozier

The Thin Man

Reaction score
These are F's (American E's): 1, 2, 3, 4.

These are E's (American D's): 1, 2, 3, 4...

Actually, just poke around the Pediwear site.

The Mitchelli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by john dozier
Thanks for the tip. Their shoes appear to be excellent value, but they only offer one size which I assume is our D or medium wide width. That will not fit my high arch wide foot. Thanks for the help though. Kindest regards Dr. John Dozier

These people make bespoke shoes, you should be able to get exactly your requirements from them. http://www.taylormadeshoes.co.uk/index.htm

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.