1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

England, More England and Care - July 3, 2013

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Jul 3, 2013.

1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Senior member Moderator

Across the Pond

Armoury, the well-known StyleForum run menswear shop in Hong Kong, is now opening a location in TriBeCa, New York City. How excited are you? Is the prospect of Ambrosi frequently sharing real estate with spurned customer mafoofan as exciting for you as it is for me?

Saphir and More

Is there any point in owning nice shoes if you treat them like shit? This is a thread to help you take care of your shoes in a manner befitting your clearly inflated (and ridiculous to most) pricetags. Take a look, learn a little.

S.E.H. Kelly

S.E.H. Kelly (what a name) is probably the coolest unknown brand on StyleForum. They make gorgeous, stunning British-theme products out of traditional British materials. Seriously amazing.

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

Very interesting items indeed. As a series of concepts, I like them a lot. Not for me personally - I'm too middle-of-the-road for their jackets & shirts, though their trousers & some outerwear are more my cup of tea - but certainly they're a fresh take on some old ideas. Intriguing, and good luck to them!