1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Engineered Garments, White Mountaineering, W&H

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by astris, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astris

astris Senior member

First up, Engineered Garments navy wool CPO from FW11. Size large. Was $280 from Inventory. Love this jacket, but it doesn't fit me well. Different sized chest pockets, shoulder pocket, neck tab closure, anchor buttons, mid weight wool. $175 Approximate Measurements: S2S - 18.5" P2P - 22.5" Length (top of collar to bottom) - 32" Sleeve Length (shoulder seam to end of sleeve) - 26" Now on eBay starting at $99. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Engineered Garments Flannel Tab Collar. Size medium. Not sure what season this is from, but it's in good condition. SOLD Last up is a BNWT Wings and Horns Archive flannel from 2010 I believe. Size large. This shirt is amazing, some of the best construction I've seen. Gusseted seams, triple chain stitching throughout, not a thread out of place. As you can see by the tags, retail was $165. Asking SOLD. Engineered Garments Workaday cross neck tee. Heather gray, size XL (fits L). Worn, but in great condition. SOLD Two pair of White Mountaineering FW12 socks. Long version. SOLD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013

2. dryfish

dryfish Senior member

man, pics fail.

3. astris

astris Senior member

Fixed. Damn SF defaulted "import images" and changed all my photobucket links.

4. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.