Engineered Garments SS12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Dec 13, 2011.

1. astris

astris Senior member

So Daiki has grown over an inch taller and his shoulders narrowed in the past year? Odd. He might want to get that checked out.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012

2. HuggyGiraffe

HuggyGiraffe Senior member

Exactly. It would explain why all the jackets are so short in the body, though. Very unflattering on a tall (by Western standards) person.

3. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Daiki is pretty tall, really. At least 6 ft I'd say

4. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

ive asked angelo as well and according to him, it has more to do with the japanese market then anything else.

with that being said, i wish i was EG since 2005. so many things i want from previous seasons.

use timpo's tumblr as a reference.

5. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Whoever posted the itemized stockist list from Nepenthes, how can I get something like that for European shops?

6. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Riding Coat (Glen Plaid in Lt Grey and Dk Grey, TC Poplin in Khaki and Navy)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

More Stockists

19c BD - Bloomingdales/Inventory/Jack Straw/Jonathan + Olivia/Mac/ODIN/The Bureau
    Popover BD Shirt - Boutique U&I/Inventory/Jonathan + Olivia/Oi Polloi/Stuart & Wright/The Bureau
    Neck Tie - Nepenthes/Context/Gary's/Jack Straw/MAC

Mismatch Flip-Flops - Bastille/Canvas/Jonathan + Olivia

Fatigue Pants (Olive coated cotton) - American Rag/Bows + Arrows/Garbstore/Oi Polloi/Stuart & Wright/The Bureau

Camp Shirt
    Navy Cotton/Rayon Paisley - Nepenthes/Inventory/Nomad/Rosey Jekes/Stuart & Wright/The Bureau
    Black Cotton/Rayon Paisley - Nepenthes/The Bureau/Trend Fred Segal
    Begie Big Polka Dot - MAC
    Navy Big Polka Dot - American Rag/Boutique U&I/Inventory/Stuart & Wright/The Bureau

Dayton Shirt
    Blue Stripe Seersucker - Nepenthes/Oliver Spencer/Portland Dry Goods
    Navy Cotton/Linen Lawn - Blake/Canvas/Portland Dry Goods
    Olve/Red Madras Plaid - The Bureau
    Navy/Red/Green Madras Plaid - Nepenthes/Blake/The Bureau
    Blue Chambray - Portland Dry Goods/Outlooks/The Bureau

Cambridge Short
    Blue Cotton Cordlane - Nepenthes/Jonathan + Olivia/Odin/Stuart & Wright/The Bureau/Wharf
    Khaki Cotton Twill - Bastille/Canvas
    Olive Cotton Twill - Nepenthes/Boutique U&I/Mohawk/The Bureau
    Dk. Navy Cotton Twill - American Rag/Bastille/Gravity Pope/Jonathan + Olivia

8. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Thanks for posting those.

I just kopped the pink floral tab collar shirt from End Clothing. Couldn't resist. This whole collection is pretty enticing honestly.

9. robin

robin Senior member

10. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

^ Nice. Here's the rough google translation:

Major feature of the epidemic and "ENGINEERED GARMENTS" is that it represents the air of the times instead of de-tail work fine as a brand that makes a clear distinction, do not cast a seasonal theme. Spring-Summer collection in 2012, the new course, an exquisite sense of age have been made in the design have been deployed to continue.

This time to send us, by his spring jacket features Taiki Suzuki designers. Introducing himself with a commentary by a jacket styling and its recommendations were picked up in the shop in Aoyama, Japan.
    Art coordination by Suzuki, Taiki. Please enjoy.

1. Pattern mix
    Is how to wear treated as plain this and. What appears to be solid and look in the distance But pattern. What pattern polka dot fine bottom is like a personal code and the lane stripe, the "jacket is called a plain semi-arbitrarily . Personally, I wish and cool "

[​IMG]

2. Resort print
    And "Madras, jacket pattern motif print flashy, the other items at the time of such mast. Of resort wear American 1950s fit in the back that basic. But eyes sober, to understand cotton, linen, called wool, very The back also has become the theme of material difficult to mix. "

[​IMG]

3. Tononton
    Do well to wear down I also like this ", in the same hue. However, since this will tend to collapse like a suit and do the same as that of taste in the same hue, have chosen something different areas as possible. Hunting design to, even in this shirt is useless rules. of floral design. an adult feel like you somehow shorts in trad-based "

[​IMG]

4. Bad Taste
    The jacket pattern flashy, shirt design is a combination to the smell rather risky "In addition, they Oshiki~tsu in the force of the person in question wear can hit something as opposed to it, and the size and hue of the pattern bad taste. strong-arm tactics are. what? can become senior by a hair styling "

[​IMG]

5. Kontorasutedo
    Jacket according to the base white plain. In if you are styling ogle "Simple is, I like and wear (contrast) modulated is not without thinking anything of what appeared from nowhere suddenly as bomb Personally, I like shirts and, in fact is also that annoying detail. "

[​IMG]

6. Standard
    The material is "denim, you, I called the bottom of the khaki jacket with navy is in your own to it. Griddle eternal personally, this almost always in fact. Will no doubt also bring what I also use heavy rotation in mock style dress shirt. of floral prints. "

[​IMG]

Variations, such as rich shades of navy and khaki stripe of blue enjoy be deployed 違素 rich in material, a gradient,
    By people and situations wear, how to dress that is infinite.
    Spring-Summer 2012 collection, use fresh ingredients to enjoy a variety of layered is a charm.
    Please see in the shop "ENGINEERED GARMENTS" Aoyama a complete lineup.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012

11. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

FYI

We now have in stock.

S22869 / Penn Shirt Jacket / Navy Light Weight Poly / Cotton Poplin XS > XL $210.00
    S23036 / Bedford Jacket / Olive Cotton / Linen Twill XS > XL $375.00

12. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

Will you have the angler shirt and cruiser jacket? what are the prices?

13. astris

astris Senior member

I meant he has grown taller, thus the shirts have gotten longer. My workshirt from this season is ridiculously long.

14. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

Soory! We will be stocking those articles.