1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments SS12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Dec 13, 2011.

1. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

ifc mall too... I double checked to make sure and nada... of course the salesguy was utterly useless when I asked. well at least I know its still with them. must return soon.

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

[​IMG]

if you didnt grab the hooded bib from last season, you could always get it from marni x H&M lol

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. DrPat

DrPat Senior member

Does anyone know when this Hawaiian shirt will be released and who will carry it?

[​IMG]

4. sjmin209

sjmin209 Senior member

Picked up the polkadot camp shirt from Inventory. It's a little bit slimmer than the last camp I bought 3 or 4 years ago, but very, very nice. Also, I ordered it around 2PM on a Thursday & it arrived at my door (in California) before noon on Friday.

5. astris

astris Senior member

Bureau and Oi Polloi and some stock up. Waiting for the rest of the US stockists to get their first delivery.

Also a few more items up at Mohawk.

6. slide13

slide13 Senior member

kind of like that denim workshirt, any US dealers stocking that? Also love the light blue fatigue pants.

7. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

[​IMG]
    I was wondering why these look so short..

-our model is 6'7" and wears a size 34 pant

8. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

nvm read the comment in a wrong way lol

9. alex99

alex99 Senior member

I suspect the single needle stitching is a big part of it. This article about the 19th bd helps explain it and has some nice pics to illustrate the difference...

http://www.stitchedandstitched.com/?p=714

10. catchh

catchh Senior member

Thank you for that link, explains it nicely.

Typically the plaid I'm after is Japan only and is the 19th BD Shirt. Almost $400. Way to much...:facepalm:

11. el duderino

el duderino Senior member

Nepenthes had the denim workshirts

Are you looking for that madras plaid 19th BD for SS12? Inventory will be carrying it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  12. catchh

catchh Senior member

13. slide13

slide13 Senior member

thanks el duderino, may have to give them a call next week.

14. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Odin has their SS12 buys up....some good stuff.

15. Knight

Knight Senior member

Hi

I'm looking for the Adventure Hat in an Olive as seen in the attached. I wonder has anyone noticed or paid any attention to this particular look? I have to admit its quite amazing! I love how different it is to almost the entire SS12 collection. I am going to try to pull this look off. I think the Poncho makes it or breaks it! Wish me luck :S

Any help with the Adventure hat would be awesome! Sorry if i've repeated anything said before. I'm new to both EG [2 seasons old] and the Styleforum. I appreciate the help in advance.

Cheers.

16. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

Any stores carrying the Pink Floral Print Tab Collar Shirt in large?[​IMG]

17. slide13

slide13 Senior member

indigo workshirt on the way from Odin. Really wanted to get the navy cruiser jacket and light blue fatigues as well, just can't swing either right now. I really do have a bit of an EG addiction at this point, I believe this will be workshirt number 11.

18. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I have one coming. I can let you know if I decide not to keep it. They sent it to my billing address instead of shipping, so might be next week before I get it.

19. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

^Awesome, thanks. It's just the shoulders, really. Small shoulders seem to be common this season...

20. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

i just received the white/yellow/pink floral from nepenthes ny. they seemed like the only us stockist to carry this colorway, so i called in the order and the rest was easy. it's a really nice shirt, and seems to fit a bit slimmer than my madras from ss11. the side vents seem a little high, kinda like BoO. pit to pit is 18" for xs.

i'm tempted to break this out early. forecast is showing 70s later this week. :)