• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS11

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, that thing isn't going anywhere...I absolutely love my whipcord Bedford.

Definitely stop into Context next time you find yourself in Wisco, and drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer at the Great Dane as well (it's just down the street from Context). I feel so fortunate to have a local shop like that and all the guys who work there are great to deal with. Unfortunately having them so close can be quite detrimental to my bank balance.

astris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slide13
Sorry, that thing isn't going anywhere...I absolutely love my whipcord Bedford. Definitely stop into Context next time you find yourself in Wisco, and drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer at the Great Dane as well (it's just down the street from Context). I feel so fortunate to have a local shop like that and all the guys who work there are great to deal with. Unfortunately having them so close can be quite detrimental to my bank balance.
I totally regret not picking up the navy whipcord from Blake when they were on sale. Stopped into Context last trip. Dudes were helpful and polite. Only been to the airport Dane so far, haha, so I'll have to take you up on that. Although I have been to Tornado, Fresco, Old Fashioned, L'Etoile Graze and Capitol Brewery. Had good experiences at all of them.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you guys are ever at the Nepenthes NYC Shop, please thank Shimon (the Japanese-American guy, usually with the baseball cap), Abdul (picture here on Tres Bien's blog), and Angelo for providing these lists. Tab Collar (Floral) Aspecto Barney's Double Five Fabric Style Inventory Stockroom Luisa Rimini MAC Magazine Nepenthes NYC Outlooks S.F. Market Sportivo Stoy Munkholm Superdenim Tailor at the Tannery The Bureau Thomas I Punkt Tres Bien Shop Malmö Tres Bien Shop Stockholm Trüffelschwein Voga Volls Popover Shirt in yellow/blue/red plaid Aspecto Manchester Barney's New York, NY Jonathan+Olivia Toronto Odin LAF Lafayette, NY Odin EV East Village, NY Odin WV West Village, NY Oi Polloi Manchester Oliver Spencer UK Londo Stuart & Wright Brooklyn, NY The Bureau Belfast Popover Shirt in blue/black/white stripe seersucker Cris Utrecht, NL Drinkwater's Cambridge, MA Fabric Style Auckland Oi Polloi Manchester Sportivo Madrid Steven Alan Hamptons Hamptons, NY Steven Alan Tribeca Tribeca, NY Steven Alan Venice Venice, LA Storm Copenhagen Trend Fred Segal LA,CA Knit Vest, Knit Jacquard Black/Grey Pattern Outlooks Victoria S.F. Market Seoul The Bureau Belfast Zip Hoody, Knit Jacquard Black/Grey Pattern American Rag LA, CA The Bureau Belfast Shawl Collar Cardigan, Knit Jacquard Black/Grey Pattern American Rag LA, CA Lane Crawford Hong Kong S.F. Market Seoul The Bureau Belfast Bedford Jacket, Knit Jacquard Black/Grey Pattern American Rag LA, CA Sportivo Madrid Tailor at the Tannery London Thomas I Punkt Hamburg Threads & Needles Torrance, CA Voga Arezzo Classic Shirt, Plaid Bows+Arrows Austin, TX Double Five Verona Gravity Pope Edmonton Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY Oliver Spencer UK London The Bureau Belfast Titziana Fausti Bergamo Trend Fred Segal LA,CA Voga Arezzo Rugby Natural Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Magazine Moscow Fatigue Shorts, Khaki Cotton Ripstop Bloomingdales SF San Francisco, CA Bloomingdales SOHO SOHO, NY DeeCee Zürich End Clothing Newcastle Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Jonathan+Olivia Toronto Magazine Moscow Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY Steven Alan Hamptons Hamptons, NY Steven Alan Tribeca Tribeca, NY Stuart & Wright Brooklyn, NY The Bureau Belfast Threads & Needles Torrance, CA Titziana Fausti Bergamo Tres Bien Shop Malmö Malmö Tres Bien Shop Stockholm Stockholm Wharf Warwick, RI WP Lavori in Corso Milan/Florence Fatigue Shorts, Navy Cotton Ripstop American Rag LA, CA Barney's New York, NY Baseblu Varese DSM London Hollander & Lexer Brooklyn, NY Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Magazine Moscow Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY Odin LAF Lafayette, NY Odin EV East Village, NY Odin WV West Village, NY Oi Polloi Manchester Steven Alan Hamptons Hamptons, NY Steven Alan Venice Venice, LA Stuart & Wright Brooklyn, NY Superdenim York The Bureau Belfast Fatigue Shorts, Olive Cotton Ripstop American Rag LA, CA Baseblu Varese Bastille SLC Salt Lake City, UT Bastille SF San Fransisco, CA Bloomingdales SF San Francisco, CA Bloomingdales SOHO SOHO, NY Bows+Arrows Austin, TX DeeCee Zürich Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Jonathan+Olivia Toronto Lane Crawford Hong Kong Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY Oi Polloi Manchester S.F. Market Seoul Sears Bassano del Grappa Stuart & Wright Brooklyn, NY Superdenim York The Bureau Belfast Tres Bien Shop Malmö Malmö Tres Bien Shop Stockholm Stockholm WP Lavori in Corso Milan/Florence Fatigue Shorts, Khaki Polka Dot Canvas Malibu, CA Code 7 Moscow DSM London Inventory Stockroom Vancouver Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY S.F. Market Seoul Superdenim York Fatigue Shorts, Black Polka Dot Canvas Malibu, CA Nepenthes NYC NYC, NY Nomad Toronto Odin LAF Lafayette, NY Odin EV East Village, NY Odin WV West Village, NY Start London

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Winthrop Jacket

f8dfbccb.jpg

8d9a032c.jpg

19th Century BD, Madras Plaid

c8a5bb25.jpg

773350bb.jpg

d8d8b98c.jpg

418f368b.jpg

c14e61d6.jpg

111094a6.jpg

3c28917a.jpg

1d3c5a54.jpg

19th Century BD, Tuille

c7bd6d74.jpg

d57618b7.jpg

ca7dfda3.jpg

f80822e1.jpg
01e699a4.jpg

45ea5f8f.jpg

d74e6d74.jpg

f812f657.png

Trench in High Count Cotton Twill

221656fc.jpg

34d836fc.jpg

7d0df8eb.jpg

eae9ee18.jpg

f32ae0db.jpg

47901376.jpg

848f8445.jpg

a5fe56e5.jpg

987d84a0.jpg

661066ad.jpg

4f82662b.jpg
8e13f896.jpg

Engineer Vest in Double-Sided

100ba9b5.jpg

f88019ff.jpg

631f939b.jpg

b9a0b187.jpg

Knit Vest in Jacquare Black/Grey, Stripe

c78dbfd4.jpg

d653002f.jpg

a6deab14.jpg

aed72de8.jpg

21101ca4.jpg

fb724d7d.jpg

Round Collar Shirt, Glen Plaid

ba993719.jpg

c5abaad5.jpg

61c555f0.jpg

himself

Reaction score
oh that trench w/o the belt is perfect!

just add some beeswax...

kinda hard to tell but can that vent be secured with hidden button(s)?

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. I really like the dark floral shirt and the trench.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
omg that 19th century navy floral shirt is ******* awesome. Will probably try and pick that up with the tab collar floral

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a list of stockists for the 19th navy tuille?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads