Engineered Garments SS11

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Dec 3, 2010.

1. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Saw the floral shirt at Nepenthes NY last week
    Price?

2. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Working on stockists. Also, I mistakenly labeled that floral shirt above as the western shirt. It's actually the Tab Collar shirt.
    Engineer Jacket in Two Tone Black [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Brown [​IMG] Classic Shirt [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ^ Why did this pattern have to be so good. Thought I had enough plaid (looks very Burberry though). [​IMG] Western in Chambray [​IMG] Shawl Collar Cardi in Knit Jacquard Grey/Black [​IMG] [​IMG] Parka [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I think this looks best here [​IMG] Ties [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Scarves [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Ashfield [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. botfc

botfc Senior member

Classic Shirt

[​IMG]

^ Why did this pattern have to be so good. Thought I had enough plaid (looks very Burberry though).

Best pattern of S/S so far but the classic shirt cut looks way too boxy on me.

4. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

Rugby Crew in 6oz Stripe Cruiser Shirt Jacket in Ripstop [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Engineer Jacket in Double Sided Brown [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Field Vest [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anyone know the trousers in these? Sorry to quote the whole thing...

5. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

Does anyone know if the sharkskin or linen fabric will be used in any other pieces other than the baker jacket and popovers, respectively? I think the sharkskin is going to be used in the cambridge pant but I am not certain. Thanks

6. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Does anyone know if the sharkskin or linen fabric will be used in any other pieces other than the baker jacket and popovers, respectively? I think the sharkskin is going to be used in the cambridge pant but I am not certain. Thanks

raven, did you ask ab what eg pieces they carried? this new collection is fucking amazing.

7. jslade

jslade Senior member

[​IMG]

This is ridiculously awesome.

8. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

raven, did you ask ab what eg pieces they carried? this new collection is fucking amazing.
    Yes, I did. For everyone else, Alan Blizerian in Boston, MA stocks EG. They had select pieces from the F/W collection including the red/black work shirt in plaid flannel, irving jacket and hartford jacket if my memory is correct (not sure about sizes, fabrics or colors). Maty in menswear also stated Blizerian will be receiving pieces from EG's S/S 2011 collection in due time. Maty and Hilary in menswear were extremely accommodating and provided great service. Give them a call in a few weeks if you are interested in the EG pieces they are receiving. The s/s 2011 collection is great. Overall, I think the collection is subtle using relaxed patterns and color. In my opinion, the lava popover is the most daring piece in terms of pattern and color. The collection is extremely different from the S/S 2010 collection which was filled with more pastel color and brighter colors including the pink floral popovers, tab collar in purple/green and turquoise, work shirt in mint, red fatigues, etc. I spoke with Angelo while visiting the Nepenthes store late last year and he stated he visited the Southwest and was really digging that vibe. He said you may see Southwestern influences interpreted in future collections maybe f/w 2011 and/or s/s 2012. Who knows, in any case, the S/S 2011 collection rocks. I would also like to see the tropical fabric used in the WWM Ranger Pants. Looks great in pictures. Here are the pieces on the top of my list. Definitely Getting: Fatigue shorts olive ripstop (unless they do a run in linen or sharkskin, crossing fingers) Popover cream linen Pieces I want to see in person: Engineer Jacket (olive) Field Vest (ripstop brushed poplin beige) Work Shirt (cream navy polka dot) Work Shirt (navy rust) Classic Shirt (red khaki plaid) Cambridge Pant (sharkskin) Ghurka short (floral)

9. mpcec

mpcec Senior member

Could someone ID these pants for me please? [​IMG]

10. slide13

slide13 Senior member

saw the cream w/ navy polka dots workshirt at Context today....very cool shirt. I still have trouble with the high side cut on the EG workshirtsbut if it wasn't for that I would have gotten it. Also this seasons chambray is very cool as well and I tried on a striped Baker jacket that I may have to pick up at some point as a lighter weight springtime alternative to my whipcord Bedford. They where just unpacking this stuff so it isn't up on the website yet but they do have some of it in store now.

11. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

the engineer jacket in two-tone is looking really nice, as is the parka

12. prurient

prurient Senior member

I think it was 140 or 160 something. Not 100% sure.

Price?

13. alex99

alex99 Senior member

Has anyone tried on a classic shirt or 19th bd from this season? I'm wondering if they slimmed down the fit like they did for the work shirt. That classic shirt above looks like it might be short in length too.

14. tetsuo

tetsuo Well-Known Member

whats the sizing like for the Polka dot work shirt? i need something with a 22" chest and 18" shoudlers

15. astris

astris Senior member

saw the cream w/ navy polka dots workshirt at Context today....very cool shirt. I still have trouble with the high side cut on the EG workshirtsbut if it wasn't for that I would have gotten it. Also this seasons chambray is very cool as well and I tried on a striped Baker jacket that I may have to pick up at some point as a lighter weight springtime alternative to my whipcord Bedford. They where just unpacking this stuff so it isn't up on the website yet but they do have some of it in store now.
    I'll take that whipcord off your hands.

Definitely need to stop by Context on my next work trip to Wisconsin to check some of this out. No one in San Diego carries EG!