• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

Koreo

Reaction score
Wanted to post here on top of BST. I bought a navy micro ripstop field vest SS19 small from Bureau belfast but it doesn’t fit me. Want to let it go here before shipping it back to Europe OR if someone has a medium they would trade for. 270 shipped. Dm me

Last edited:

mg92

Reaction score
Would be all over the Ripstop Bedford in The Bureau sale but I've to move at the end of next month :(

Also kinda wish Nepenthes would list the last for the Asymmetric Tricker's brogues.

El QUaG

Reaction score
@grayfox Definitely a larger fit this season when compared with previous spring/summer drops. I scored a Work Shirt in Big Madras Print (size small) and it is comparable to a size medium from spring/summer 2013.

maregmareg

Reaction score
Looking to sell my EG ss19 6.5 navy twill (patchwork) painter pants size M - worn only twice, like new. Anyone?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How have people liked their Norwegian pants? Are the pants breathable? And the Ghurka shorts?

Do you size both TTS?

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
How have people liked their Norwegian pants? Are the pants breathable? And the Ghurka shorts?

Do you size both TTS?

I do but they all fit one size big. I wear a medium in bottoms and got a Small in the norwegian pant, painter pant and the ghurka short. all one size down.

As for breathability, the twill ones aren't breathable as much as the ripstop ones for the norwegian pants. The Ghurka shorts are breathable because of the mixed materials.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are these still available anywhere in the U.S. size medium?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads